Jump to content
270soft Forum
vcczar

Candidate creation

Recommended Posts

Awesome news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice! Can't wait to win the nomination and win big ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dallas said:

Very nice! Can't wait to win the nomination and win big ;)

My goal is to sweep the South and the Mountain West, I know I can't win the nomination unless I put on easy, and I'm pretty good at the game:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait I am really excited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SiorafasNaCillini

I was unable to send you the private message that I sent to the other candidates. Basically, I need a photo to use for your candidate. The image needs to be in color. It can't be of any politician or celebrity. The photo has to be of someone that is as old as your candidate (at least 35 years old). I can resize the headshot photo for the game for your avatar and thumbnail if you don't know how to do this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@SiorafasNaCillini

I was unable to send you the private message that I sent to the other candidates. Basically, I need a photo to use for your candidate. The image needs to be in color. It can't be of any politician or celebrity. The photo has to be of someone that is as old as your candidate (at least 35 years old). I can resize the headshot photo for the game for your avatar and thumbnail if you don't know how to do this. 

My avatar is a politician so how about a videogame character? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@SiorafasNaCillini

I was unable to send you the private message that I sent to the other candidates. Basically, I need a photo to use for your candidate. The image needs to be in color. It can't be of any politician or celebrity. The photo has to be of someone that is as old as your candidate (at least 35 years old). I can resize the headshot photo for the game for your avatar and thumbnail if you don't know how to do this. 

How about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SiorafasNaCillini

Ha! That would be funny. I want to make the scenario realistic. Try to find a color photo of someone that look about how you want your candidate to look. Someone that isn't famous. 

This guy kind of looks like that cartoon:

 beard-costume-gesture-fist-vest-speech-o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heres mine (older than me as im only 22,but possibly a 50 year old me? Aha)

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright so I just looked for "conservative preacher" and this guy came up!

Image result for conservative preachers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) A positive event that you could see yourself doing on campaign. 

[my response: Rep. Perry gives stirring speech on the future of Christianity and minority religion in the Democratic Party]

2) A positive event that you could see happening to you. 

[my response: Barrack Obama invites Perry to the White House to speak together against the need for expanded healthcare.]

3) A negative event that you could see yourself doing on campaign 

[my response: Perry implies that progressive candidates are "communists" and that the Antichrist may be among them]

4) A negative event that you could see happening to you. 

[my response: Perry campaign manager illegally obtains access to confidential DNC files!]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Reagan04

I'll move you to Louisiana for a few reasons. 1) You won't have a shot to win your home state of Maryland, and this will make you more competitive. 2) Of the heavy-Catholic places you mentioned, Louisiana will have the most Catholics per capita and the most Catholics that are somewhat similar to you (outside of New Orleans). Texas Catholics, who are mostly Hispanic, would not approve of your messages. I'm friends with a lot of them in this state. Many of them are socially conservative in some ways, but a large portion of them are more inclined to Clinton, or even Sanders, as far as what they'd like the government to do for people. Louisiana is a good fit for Rev. Taylor.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jonathan Kudelka

What is your candidate's profession? You might want to put something prestigious, like businessman (give me a type of business), CEO, owner of a sporting franchise, shipping magnate, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jonathan Kudelka

I've already imputed all the stuff doing with rank, so you'll have to wait until I do a 2020 version. This can be where your candidacy gets its start. Can you pick a civilian profession?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jonathan Kudelka said:

I can't think of a business can you help me out?

Just a suggestion- Herman Cain was/is the CEO of Godfather's pizza. Which is a pizza business, and I am sure you already knew that. Just a idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jonathan Kudelka

Which of these would you see your candidate version doing?

CEO of JohnnyK Productions (this could be a film industry)

CEO of JohnnyK Brewery (or Pizza, concrete)

Lawyer of a law firm - Kudelka & Sons or something like that. 

CEO of Charleston Petroleum

CEO of JohnnyK Computers

CEO of Kudelka Pharmaceuticals 

CEO of JohnnyK Casinos

Stockbroker

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vcczar said:

@Reagan04

I'll move you to Louisiana for a few reasons. 1) You won't have a shot to win your home state of Maryland, and this will make you more competitive. 2) Of the heavy-Catholic places you mentioned, Louisiana will have the most Catholics per capita and the most Catholics that are somewhat similar to you (outside of New Orleans). Texas Catholics, who are mostly Hispanic, would not approve of your messages. I'm friends with a lot of them in this state. Many of them are socially conservative in some ways, but a large portion of them are more inclined to Clinton, or even Sanders, as far as what they'd like the government to do for people. Louisiana is a good fit for Rev. Taylor.  

 

cool, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...