270soft Forum
vcczar

Candidate creation

Democrats: VCczar, patine, calebsP, MiddlePolitical, SeanKennedy, JNewt, Sunnymentoaddict, SirafasNC

Republicans: Reagan, PotatoWalrus, JohnnyK, Sanser, Victor, JViking, ConservativeElector, Dallas

*Note parties above are split evenly purposely into teams of 8. I will not be using 3rd parties. 

If you are one of the names above, I need the following information: 

1) The First name and last name you wish to go by: 

2) Titles you'd accept for your character (such as Mr., Mrs., Ms., Prof., Dr., Gov., Sen., Amb., Rep., Judge., Gen., etc.): 

3) Give me a non-famous surrogate -- it can be a friend or someone fictional: 

4) What is your home state (foreign people can pick one) and what region of the country most embraces your political ideology? 

5) Pick at least one person from your party from the list above that you would select as a VP:

6) List anyone within your own party that you are unlikely to endorse: 

7) What is your SuperPac name?

8) What is something you'd like me to insert into your blurb/bio? 

1) The First name and last name you wish to go by: 

I won't use my last name for this, so the first two will do: Jonathan Emerson

2) Titles you'd accept for your character (such as Mr., Mrs., Ms., Prof., Dr., Gov., Sen., Amb., Rep., Judge., Gen., etc.):

I'd accept, Prof., Dr., Sen., Amb. 

3) Give me a non-famous surrogate -- it can be a friend or someone fictional: 

Prof. Charles Maynard

4) What is your home state (foreign people can pick one) and what region of the country most embraces your political ideology? 

TX, but New England and the West Coast will like me more. 

5) Pick at least one person from your party from the list above that you would select as a VP:

Patine is the preference, but I'll accept any of the nominee in the Democratic Party. 

6) List anyone within your own party that you are unlikely to endorse: 

I will endorse any of the Democrats. 

7) What is your SuperPac name?

Progressive USA

8) What is something you'd like me to insert into your blurb/bio? 

I don't know yet. Probably something about my progressive agenda. 

1. Dakota Hale
2. Mr., Sen.,
3. Louren Schott
4. Ohio; Upper South, and some conservative midwest, ( @Reagan04 likely to get deep south)
5. @Reagan04 would be my first choice.
6. Victor and Sanser, since I don't really know them. @Reagan04 and I should have high relations. I would endorse him first.
7. Hale's America 2016
8. Libertarian Republican from Ohio - Dakota Hale has entered the Republican Primaries in an effort to win, can he pull the early Southern states to slingshot him to victory? Or will he fall defeat to the establishment? (Something like that)

1) Jakob Taylor

2) Gov.

3) Mr. Larry Foldgotter

4) MD, the Deep South and Bible Belt

5) @ThePotatoWalrus would be my first choice, @victor1313 would most likely be 2

6)Sanser and JohnnyK

7) Morality In America

8) Ultraconservative Gov. Jakob Taylor draws mainly on grassroots Tea Party Support can he win IA, SC and finally Sweep the South on Super Tuesday to get him to the nomination, or will he prove too Far-Right to win?

1 First: Sioraf  Last: as Na Cillini

2 Dr.

3 Phoenix Wright

4 New York and the northeast is closest

5 SeanKennedy

6 Patine

7 Select Sioraf

8 as Na Cillini has only joined the party recently having realised that a 3rd party candidate would have little chance of being elected. Can he get the nomination and even become President?

@Reagan04

Ok, I'm unhiding this post so I can see what you put. You need to pick a few options for your title for me to pick from. The game has to be somewhat realistic and no one with your platform is going to become Governor, or even Senator, in Maryland. I could see you as a Rep, Judge, Prof., Gen. Police Officer, Rev. or something like that. To show I'm being fair, I live in Texas. So I'm not going to be a Gov. or a Sen. I'll be an Amb. Prof., or Dr. 

Other than that you did it exactly how I want. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@Reagan04

Ok, I'm unhiding this post so I can see what you put. You need to pick a few options for your title for me to pick from. The game has to be somewhat realistic and no one with your platform is going to become Governor, or even Senator, in Maryland. I could see you as a Rep, Judge, Prof., Gen. Police Officer, Rev. or something like that. To show I'm being fair, I live in Texas. So I'm not going to be a Gov. or a Sen. I'll be an Amb. Prof., or Dr. 

Other than that you did it exactly how I want. Thanks. 

ok I always wanted to move south to Alabama so I could make that my home state, otherwise Judge would be good, or maybe Priest.

1. Sean Sabolesky 

2.Sen, Rep

3. Mr. Jimmy Dire

4. Arizona, bonus in the midwest since I was born in Ohio

5 Vcczar, patine although ill accept any democratic candidate as VIP

6. None

7. Street Justice for America 

8. Sean Sabolesky is journalist graduating from Kent State, will his liberal views and ability to compromise with republicans take him to the white house? 

Jimmy Dore not Dire

@Reagan04

You're Catholic right? Would the correct title be "Father" or "Rev." or something else? 

@SeanFKennedy

For the sake of accuracy, you will be 35 years or older to run for president. Would you want your blurb to say you graduated from Kent State?

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

@Reagan04

You're Catholic right? Would the correct title be "Father" or "Rev." or something else? 

Father is correct. But Judge would also be great, surprise me!

@Vcczar that works

1. Jay Newton

2.  I really want to run as Mayor of Boston

3.  Mr. Shareef Khan

4.  Massachusetts and northeast and California

5.  vcczar, patine, and middlepolitical as top 3, but would consider any democrat

6.  the 3 I listed for vp would be my most likely to endorse, but I wouldn't rule out anyone

7.  Jay for USA

8.  Can the 38-year-old Mayor of Boston make the leap from city politics to Leader of the Free World?

Edited by jnewt
dropped the "businessman" from my surrogate because I don't want to be connected to big-business

@jnewt

Boston is my favorite city I've never lived in. When I lived in NYC, I visited there all the time. I've been back three times since moving back to Texas three years ago. My ancestors on my mom's side are mostly from Massachusetts. My great-grandmother was the last one born there. My earliest Massachusetts ancestors came in the 1620s. 

It's definitely the closest place to a perfect city for me, if you include Cambridge. 

2 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@jnewt

Boston is my favorite city I've never lived in. When I lived in NYC, I visited there all the time. I've been back three times since moving back to Texas three years ago. My ancestors on my mom's side are mostly from Massachusetts. My great-grandmother was the last one born there. My earliest Massachusetts ancestors came in the 1620s. 

It's definitely the closest place to a perfect city for me, if you include Cambridge. 

Couldn't agree more.  I live just outside Boston but it's definitely my favorite place I've been

I can't wait for this scenario to be completed. It'll be great 

@vcczar

are there anymore polls? I didn't see any about abortion or anything like that/ i.e. social policies.

@jnewt

Which town outside Boston? 

@SeanFKennedy

I'll try to have it done this weekend. Starting tomorrow, I'll be booked with work until then. 

I'd appreciate it if everyone answers the ideology polls, so I'll be ready to start putting it together this weekend:  @vcczar @Patine @CalebsParadox @Reagan04 @ThePotatoWalrus @TheMiddlePolitical @Jonathan Kudelka @Sanser2016 @victor1313 @jvikings1 @SeanFKennedy @Conservative Elector 2 @jnewt @Sunnymentoaddict @Dallas @SiorafasNaCillini

1)Tyrone Ramsey

2)Mr,Dr(Going to med school now),Sen(planning to run 100% in my mid 30's) or Rep

3)Marcelino Boyd (A friend)

4)PA,Rust belt cause my strong stance against NAFTA,New England and West coast for most of my views,I think the south and especially deep south I'd be polling real low in. If i were to rank I'd say 1.Rust Belt,2.New England,3. West Coast, a distant 4th South/deep south

5) @vcczar for your intelligence and I'll say experience with political knowledge also you will be able to get me the more Progressive of voters, @CalebsParadox for his views and he's moderate 

6) I'm fine with all the Dems

7) Moderate Politics USA

8)Tyrone,Doctor,Senator,and son of Australian immigrants has views to reach over to both parties and be a unifier ,but can his views on the military,and things like abortion,refugee immigration,and Black Lives Matter hurt him to get the democratic nomination?