270soft Forum
georgebarnard

Playable on Chromebook?

I'm testing it on a VM now, @admin_270

@admin_270 It works perfectly on a fresh windows 7 install with VMWare tools and CI

2 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Good to hear!

I'll try it sometime soon using PlayOnLinux I'll tell you how that goes. Once those tests are complete could you update the website with that information?

I would have to test it myself before advertising that it supports VMWare. However, if someone contacts 270soft asking re Linux and VMWare, I can tell them it has been played successfully.

1 minute ago, admin_270 said:

I would have to test it myself before advertising that it supports VMWare. However, if someone contacts 270soft asking re Linux and VMWare, I can tell them it has been played successfully.

OK I'll tell you how the PlayOnLinux goes as soon as I can test it.

1 hour ago, admin_270 said:

Using the default Wine and PlayOnLinux settings(without installing any extra libraries) the game is playable but buggy.

play_on_linux_1.JPG.58483b9980010ee696c88c89769786a1.JPGplay_on_linux_2.JPG.c202f005c31fa088a6bc2ac7fc062a6f.JPG