Jump to content
270soft Forum
TheMiddlePolitical

Geopolitical Simulator 4-Rebuilding Liberia

Recommended Posts

I thought this would be a challenge,I am going to try to balance the budget and make my population as happy as possible,in a desolate broken down country. (ALL NAMES ARE REITERATIONS OF THE REAL NAMES).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leader-Jeffery Kemba (center right party)

Parliament Makeup:

Communist Party-11 Seats

Socialist Party WSF-6 Seats

Socialist Party LSF-3 seats

Socialist Party SLL-5 seats

Centrist Party-21 seats

Center Right Party-24 seats

Far Right Party-3 seats 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DAY 1:Jan 1 2016

-Increased career soldiers from 2050 to 4000

-Regulate traffic in urban zones-----Speed limits win pollution picks changed to----Traffic in center cities reserved for public transport (most pro enviorment) propsed

-Decreased secret service agents from 525 to----50 proposed

-Created tax on large fortunes to 0.10% proposed

-created tax on industrial pollution to 20% proposed

-created tax on tobacco to 1% proposed

-created deforstation tax $239 per hectre proposed

-income tax on high bracked 35% to-----45% propsed

-income tax on middle bracket 24.9% to-------22.9% proposed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about when the remaining supporters of Charles Taylor return from exile in the Ivory Coast to try to topple your government through guerilla warfare?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Patine said:

What about when the remaining supporters of Charles Taylor return from exile in the Ivory Coast to try to topple your government through guerilla warfare?

Then that will be a hell of a challenge :),I actually downloaded a mod that has that event,so will see ahha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a sidenote, sorry for hijacking your thread, but I've been coincidentally looking at this game for some time now. Is it worth the staggeringly high 50 dollars, and have they fixed the notorious bugs and glitches with GPS 3? Additionally, how is lag? When I played it and watched videos of the game, during periods of war the game lagged extraordinarily badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Knowing this forum, don't be surprised if this thread is locked.

That's what I was thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, streiner said:

On a sidenote, sorry for hijacking your thread, but I've been coincidentally looking at this game for some time now. Is it worth the staggeringly high 50 dollars, and have they fixed the notorious bugs and glitches with GPS 3? Additionally, how is lag? When I played it and watched videos of the game, during periods of war the game lagged extraordinarily badly.

It is a extremely high improvement from GPS 3,I would recommend it fully. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Reagan04 @ThePotatoWalrus Please,stick to related to this thread. There a difference from childishness and arguing to being cival and just sharing knowledge,we've had many different discussions over the years. Anthony was just kind enough to makeup a good reason.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

@Reagan04 @ThePotatoWalrus Please,stick to related to this thread. There a difference from childishness and arguing to being cival and just sharing knowledge,we've had many different discussions over the years. Anthony was just kind enough to makeup a good reason.

 

 

ok, I honestly thought it was a strict game-only forum as I only joined a month ago and am still learning some ins and outs. It's also ironic that we got in trouble for going off topic for wondering if content was too off-topic for the thread, however I now know, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reagan04 said:

ok, I honestly thought it was a strict game-only forum as I only joined a month ago and am still learning some ins and outs. It's also ironic that we got in trouble for going off topic for wondering if content was too off-topic for the thread, however I now know, thank you!

No problem:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ditto what @Reagan04 said.

Related to the topic: I would too recommend this game. I got it less than a week ago, and it's pretty fun. It's definitely too pricy, and boring when you play for long periods, but it's pretty good.

I like playing as Israel, and inciting World War 3 because someone in Russia was so stupid as to hit the big red button.

Usually France gets destroyed. 6/10 would recommend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:56 PM, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I might make one where I play as North Korea, and take over the world, heh heh.

lol.  The remake of Red Dawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×