270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Herbert Hoover

You're running for President, and your running mate has to be a failed presidential candidate from the last 16 years. Who do you choose?

You're running for President, and your running mate has to be a failed presidential candidate (general election preferred, but you can add a primary candidate in addition if you have a general election candidate already) from the last 16 years. Who do you choose?

I personally would either go for Gore or McCain, leaning more towards Gore though. As far as any failed primary candidate, I'd probably go Martin O'Malley.

I'd go for Romney as a Republican and Gore as a Democrat. For all failed primary candidates, I'd probably choose Mike Huckabee. Mainly because he radiates some sympathy in my opinion.

IF Giuliani didnt have a huge scandal I'd go for him for Republicans but because he did,I'd choose Ron Paul.

As for Democrats I'd go for Wesley Clark,or Bernie Sanders assuming he loses out.

@jvikings1 @TheMiddlePolitical What about a failed general election candidate?

@Conservative Elector 2 I agree that I have some sympathy for Huckabee, plus since I'm kinda socially liberal (other than abortion) he would round that out nicely if I wanted to run Republican. 

A Democrat and a Republican from the past 16 years? That's not broad enough of a choice. I want Henry Clay... ;)

11 minutes ago, CalebsParadox said:

@Conservative Elector 2 I agree that I have some sympathy for Huckabee, plus since I'm kinda socially liberal (other than abortion) he would round that out nicely if I wanted to run Republican. 

I would not want any of the 4 failed general election candidates that are choices.

General election: Gore

Primary election: Kucinich

3 hours ago, CalebsParadox said:

Rep:Mccain Dem:Gore