270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
johnny_raoul

lay off HRC people!

so many of his posts are tongue in cheek (we hope) and I think they are funny as hell most of the time

be nice if he actually articulated an argument rather than just made bold statements, but hey! he's a republican from canada....

you can't expect someone like that to be able to compose a coherent aregument

:D:D:D:D

hey i like hrc without him this board would just be a bunch of liberals agreeing all the time and if i was running for president of the christian coalition he would be my running mate

HRC's problem is, to put it simply, that he is the man. For this, he should never be forgiven.

HRC for PM!

You should read his sig. some time. Look at Ann Coulters qoute, the one that says: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." - Ann Coulter

and u also believe we should invade countries and convert them

As long as its to my religion and my religion alone. I'm sorry I don't have much time to post but I have a book burning to go to in just a little while. After that, a few of my WASP friends and I will be sitting around talking about how great it is to be a bunch of closeted racists. We're supposed to be celebrating the successful "suppress the minority vote" effort that we spearheaded in the recent election. Btw, if any of you guys can think of a confusing ballot design that we can make for the 2008 elections, I'm open to ideas...that butterfly deal worked like a charm last time.

Oh wait, that's only the mythical version of conservatives that liberals create for their verbal punching bags. Maybe if you guys (not just you, but the elitist left in general) didn't engage in so much slander (like how people treat HRC, a Canadian who loves America more than many Americans) you'd win more elections.

God Bless

dude what are u talking about u didn't address what i said at all maybe u need to check hrc's signature if u don't believe what i'm saying

that rant had no point and had nothing to do with the topic

and u also believe we should invade countries and convert them

As long as its to my religion and my religion alone. I'm sorry I don't have much time to post but I have a book burning to go to in just a little while. After that, a few of my WASP friends and I will be sitting around talking about how great it is to be a bunch of closeted racists. We're supposed to be celebrating the successful "suppress the minority vote" effort that we spearheaded in the recent election. Btw, if any of you guys can think of a confusing ballot design that we can make for the 2008 elections, I'm open to ideas...that butterfly deal worked like a charm last time.

Oh wait, that's only the mythical version of conservatives that liberals create for their verbal punching bags. Maybe if you guys (not just you, but the elitist left in general) didn't engage in so much slander (like how people treat HRC, a Canadian who loves America more than many Americans) you'd win more elections.

God Bless

Are you our of your mind?????? I am one of your "elitist left" I had to pull myself up, I had poor parents who could not make it after getting out of holocaust camps. Rightwingers like you where the ones on the playground who kicked me and called me "kike"

You said that I believed we should invade other countries and convert them, and while I have no problem with just wars like the Iraq invasion...I'm not exactly bloodthirsty as you seemed to allude to.

If I misinterpreted your comment I apologize, but it was easy enough to do.

alright guys thats enough of that lets get back on topic

and ronnie u said u supported hrc and i was asking u did u agree with him that we should invade foriegn countries and covert them

Thanks you guys, I am humbled at your support. :) Sometimes I like to blow off steam and vent. I don't try to offend people, I just like to knock some heads and ruffle some feathers from time to time. But I will always defend the right - HARD RIGHT! :D

yeah right they don't even know why the supported u

both keyes and ronnie didn't explain whether they supported your quote or not and instead they jumped off subject and attacked left wingers (which had nothing to do with the topic)

Well, you're pretty new and it didn't scare off you :D

But that's a serious concern. If people are debating politics, that's one thing. If people are argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, that's going to steer people away from the forum. I've seen both...I'd rather see the former.

Ik now you meant well johnnie but the one thing HRC doesn't need is someone defending him. He does that pretty good on his own. Makes for a decent sparing partner.

Are you our of your mind?????? I am one of your "elitist left" I had to pull myself up, I had poor parents who could not make it after getting out of holocaust camps. Rightwingers like you where the ones on the playground who kicked me and called me "kike"

Hang on a minute - I am a stauch Conservative and I have never used a racial slur. I am a staunch supporter of Israel - in case you hadden't noticed, the strongest supporters of Israel tend to be the Conservatives. Most Conservatives are not the least bit racist, in fact, the worst examples of intolerance seem to come from the left.