270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Patine

Invasion of the CI Scenarios!

Since Anthony has made C4E/CI his most neglected product line under Theoryspark and it's 80soft and 270soft iterations, I've decided to PRODUCTIVELY stir things up by making a bunch of scenarios. And not just US House and Senate (though those certainly are slated to appear as well, including many historical ones), but also some US state legislative elections, some of the Latin American, Filipino, Taiwanese, South Korean, and other modern legislative bodies under the presidential as opposed to parliamentary or semi-presidential systems of governance, as well as such historical legislative bodies in the French Revolutionary period or the emergence of constitutional government (usually in the form of constitutional, or reluctantly-constitutional, early on, which especially blossomed in great numbers in the Revolutions of 1848), pre-US independence Colonial legislative elections, the Japanese Diet from the promulgation of the Meiji Constitution to WWII, the early, and the more multi-party Republic of China from right after the last Emperor's abdication in 1912 until the Kuomintang under Chiang Kai-Shek effectively established one-party, and then was kicked to Taiwan by Mao Zedong and his CPC, who established another one-party rule, and any other election focusing on a legislative election that does not select the head-of-government, or at least does not do so in the way of a parliamentary body. I may also do such things in this regard as perhaps a fictitious UN General Assembly election and such. Maybe then Anthony will see the untapped potential of his "ugly duckling" product and fully it's features like he's put off doing for years.

No interest in this? Do many people even own the game? I have a lot of projects planned. Has this gone unresponded to because of lack of interest, or because it got lost in the wash of all the new thread in the General sub-forum?

I am interested, and am working on future congressional elections and currently on 2020 as we speak

I would suggest that Prime Minister Infinity UK is a strong contender for the "ugly duckling" title- it is slow and fiddly, with only one campaign. I haven't bought Congress Infinity but an increased number of campaigns certainly wouldn't discourage me (or anyone else I'd imagine). Take my opinion with a pinch of salt, particularly as a non-owner of the game, but of all the campaigns you have proposed your German Reichstag scenario intrigues me the most.

I have the game, and is trying to do a 1994 scenario. Very time consuming to get all the data correct, but it'll come eventually. But I'll love to see some more scenarios. I know once anthony starts allowing us to edit the maps I will be so happy

I do not have the game...

@Patine are these things goign anywhere because until there's some more CI scenarios I'm not buying CI.

3 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

@Patine are these things goign anywhere because until there's some more CI scenarios I'm not buying CI.

I may return to my German Reichstag 1871 scenario soon. I'm going to have to put my Fictitious Future on the backburner for the time being and seriously consider their course.

4 minutes ago, chunkbuster11 said:

I just made a 2006 one if someone would like to do the issues portion of it.

add the following

Ukraine

UN human rights council

Iran

Israel-palestine

5 minutes ago, chunkbuster11 said:

I just made a 2006 one if someone would like to do the issues portion of it.

I have a very good start on a 2006 Senate one from back when the game first came. I just didn't end up fully finishing it at the time, and it's collecting virtual dust.

Just now, Patine said:

I have a very good start on a 2006 Senate one from back when the game first came. I just didn't end up fully finishing it at the time, and it's collecting virtual dust.

Well mine is not very good, so you should finish yours :D