270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMiddlePolitical

India and Poland elections~need maps

I want to do both of these because of Indias insane amount or parties and population and Polands rising of a far-right party but i would need the maps :)

Also i was thinking on a few more countries :)

I was planning an India election myself, though I don't currently have a map either. It's fairly intriguing the scope of the election, really (there were more eligible voters for the 2015 election there than eligible voters at that time for the European Parliament, US, Canadian, and Australian Federal Elections, and New Zealand Parliament COMBINED). Would you be willing to collaborate at all?

Also, a Poland scenario should properly use Chancellor Forever, as they use a form of MMP in their parliamentary elections, not FPTP. Although that game hasn't been updated to the same engine style as the other games (and not for lack of me bothering Anthony perennially about it), the older Chancellor Forever 2009 can still be purchased for quite cheap on this site, last I checked.

I was planning an India election myself, though I don't currently have a map either. It's fairly intriguing the scope of the election, really (there were more eligible voters for the 2015 election there than eligible voters at that time for the European Parliament, US, Canadian, and Australian Federal Elections, and New Zealand Parliament COMBINED). Would you be willing to collaborate at all?

Also, a Poland scenario should properly use Chancellor Forever, as they use a form of MMP in their parliamentary elections, not FPTP. Although that game hasn't been updated to the same engine style as the other games (and not for lack of me bothering Anthony perennially about it), the older Chancellor Forever 2009 can still be purchased for quite cheap on this site, last I checked.

Yep ill contribute it could end up being an awesome election and it is crazy the amount of voters...also i believe around 30 parties have atleast 1 seat

When would you like to get started? PM me and we each can do diffrent things..I want this as fleshed out as possible basically like an India infinity :)