Name: Zach Vega

Party: Bloomberg

Home State: New York

Vice Presidents: Paul Ryan, Michael Bloomberg

Funds

• Primaries: 150,000,000 USD
  • General: 300,000,000 USD

Blurbs:

• Primaries: Vega - billionaire fund manager and economist - has entered the primaries to turn the country towards a more neoliberal. centrist path. Can he win?
  • General: Vega - billionaire fund manager and economist - has won the primaries. Can he win the election and turn the country towards a more neoliberal, centrist path?

Attributes:

• Personal
    • Leadership: 4
    • Experience: 1
    • Integrity: 4
    • Issue Familiarity: 5; 5
    • Charisma: 2
    • Stamina: 4
    • Debating: 5; 4
    • Ideologue: 3
    • Ambition: 4
  • Campaign
    • Command: 4; 3
    • Strategic: 4; 2
    • Ads: 5; 2
    • Spin: 5; 4
    • Fundraising: 5; 5
    • Research: 5; 5
    • Polling: 3; 1
    • Ground: 3; 2
    • Corruption: 1

Issues:

• Abortion: Right
  • Government Spending: Centre*
  • Education: Right
  • Energy: Centre
  • Environment: Centre
  • Gun Control: Centre-Right
  • Health Care: Right*
  • Immigration: Left
  • Defence Spending: Centre
  • Iran: Centre
  • Military Intervention: Right
  • Role of Government: Right*
  • Free Trade: Far-Right*
  • Tax Rates: Right*
  • Same-Sex Marriage: Left
  • Social Security: Right*
  • Unions: Centre
  • War on Terror: Centre-Left
  • Corruption: Centre

An asterisk denotes that the position in the game does not accurately represent my view. I have modified it in my scenario, but in this case I picked the one that was the closest to my viewpoint.

PAC:

• Strength: 5; 4
  • Name: Zach PAC
  • Type: Super PAC

Surrogates:

• Mrs. Brianna Vega
    • Barnstorming: 4
    • Spin: 1
    • Fundraising: 1
    • Home: Kansas
    • Barnstorming Bonuses: 5 in Kansas, 2 in New York
  • Mr. Paco from Paco's Tacos
    • Barnstorming: 4
    • Spin: 3
    • Fundraising: 3
    • Home: Texas
    • Barnstorming Bonuses: 5 in Texas, 5 in New Mexico, 5 in Arizona, 3 in California

Photos: (Large, Small)

@TheMiddlePolitical

I'd like to make a call for some rules on this kind of scenario. As none of us have held any real political office, either as Gov, Lt Gov, Senate, Congress, cabinet, I think we should all have like 1 or 2 in experience. No one should have an issue knowledge of over 3, or leadership over 3. I think Leadership, Experience and Issue Knowledge are very tied to having held office, since Leadership is not really general leadership, but political leadership. By not being in office, it makes it very difficult to be a 4 or 5 in issue knowledge, since we can only gain our knowledge from the internet, books, media, etc (i.e. from the outside, and not the inside). No one should get a 5 in debate unless they have been consistently a debate champion. I don't think forum debates are really a good estimation of how one would operate in a televised debate. Charisma, as it is in the game, should be somewhat tied to the attractiveness of the person's views. This is why Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, and people with minority views will have relatively low charisma, even when they are charismatic personally.

As such, I would assume the average person in this forum will be: 

Leadership: 2 or 3

Experience: 1 or 2

Integrity: 2 through 4 (1 or 5 should be reserved for people nationally known for their high/low integrity)

Issue familiarity: 2 or 3

Charisma: 2 or 3

Stamina: 1 to 5

Debating: 1 to 3

Our campaigns should be rather week, almost all 1 and 2. 

Funds should be low. 

Surrogates weak. 

The game would be a challenge to face established politicians, but that would be part of the fun. 

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

@TheMiddlePolitical

I'd like to make a call for some rules on this kind of scenario. As none of us have held any real political office, either as Gov, Lt Gov, Senate, Congress, cabinet, I think we should all have like 1 or 2 in experience. No one should have an issue knowledge of over 3, or leadership over 3. I think Leadership, Experience and Issue Knowledge are very tied to having held office, since Leadership is not really general leadership, but political leadership. By not being in office, it makes it very difficult to be a 4 or 5 in issue knowledge, since we can only gain our knowledge from the internet, books, media, etc (i.e. from the outside, and not the inside). No one should get a 5 in debate unless they have been consistently a debate champion. I don't think forum debates are really a good estimation of how one would operate in a televised debate. Charisma, as it is in the game, should be somewhat tied to the attractiveness of the person's views. This is why Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, and people with minority views will have relatively low charisma, even when they are charismatic personally.

As such, I would assume the average person in this forum will be: 

Leadership: 2 or 3

Experience: 1 or 2

Integrity: 2 through 4 (1 or 5 should be reserved for people nationally known for their high/low integrity)

Issue familiarity: 2 or 3

Charisma: 2 or 3

Stamina: 1 to 5

Debating: 1 to 3

Our campaigns should be rather week, almost all 1 and 2. 

Funds should be low. 

Surrogates weak. 

The game would be a challenge to face established politicians, but that would be part of the fun. 

Thank you for this I was wondering how to rate people so I put everyones at 5's I'll be using this now,im also updating the % so everyone can vs an actual canidate :)

Name: Gov. Jakob Taylor

You can just strip the part about the Gov. of Alabama if you want us all to be outsiders!:D

Party: Republican

Home State: Alabama

Primary Blurb: Ultra-conservative icon and Governor of Alabama, Jakob Taylor is considered a standard bearer for Evangelicals,Traditionalist Catholics, and Tea-Partiers but can he win support from the party as a whole.

General: Ultraconservative Governor of Alabama Jakob Taylor has won the support of his party, but can he appeal to Centrists and put a real conservative in the White House.

Platform: Not even kidding Far-Right down the lot (except for Right in Energy)

PAC: A Better, Capitalist, Freer, and Moral America 

Surrogates

Mrs.Kelsey Taylor

Home: Alabama+5 Maryland +3

Mrs. Reilly Miskelly

Home Maryland+5 Florida+1 (inside joke)

just use awesome photo of elephant with cross and flag

• 1 month later...

I will be editing this and adding new people :)

Archived