270soft Forum
mz452

Fictional 2016 Scenario

Hi all. I am in the process of making a 2016 scenario with fictional candidates. I was hoping that you all could help me out by creating some candidates and possibly providing a backstory for them. I want this scenario to have a variety of Democratic and Republican candidates (so they can be governors, senators, congressmen, businessmen, actors, cabinet secretaries, media personalities, etc.) as well as a number of strong third party contenders. Ideally I will have around 10 candidates for the main two parties. What I need from you:

Candidate Name

Occupation (Governor, Senator, etc)

Home State

Leadership, Integrity, Experience, Issue Familiarity, Charisma, Stamina, and Debating Scores

Starting Funds

Any additional notes (Very strong in NH but weak in IA and SC, etc)

Information regarding the candidate's platform

Similar to the actual election, the electorate will be volatile so outsiders could definitely win. I'm not opposed to having Trump/Clinton/Trudeau-esque candidates either.

Get creative! Thanks!

Title: Mr.
Name: Francis Murphy
Party: American
PIPs: 25
State: Texas
County: Harris
Starting Funds: 5 Million
Description: After successfully engineering a political revolution in the deep south with his new party; The American Party, Mr. Murphy hopes to ride his new-found popularity to the presidency, can he do it?

Well Known: 3

Established: 3
Leadership: 4

Integrity: 3

Experience: 1

Issues: 4

Charisma: 4

Stamina: 5

Debating: 3

Basic Political Views: Liberal fiscally, but Conservative socially.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Extremely Strong in TX, VT, GA, SC. Strong in most of the South. Weak in the MidWest.

Merideth Murphy
Texas Senator
Texas
L:3 I:3 E:2 IF:4 C:3 S:4 DS:3
5 Mil
Extremely Strong in TX, VT, GA, SC. Strong in most of the South. Weak in the MidWest
First elected official for the American Party, Wife of Francis Murphy, Same platform.

Franco Dictato
Democratic Senator from New Jersey
New Jersey
L:3 I:4 E:3 IF:3 C:3 S:4 DS:4
10 Mil
Extremely Strong in NJ, Strong in the NE, East Coast, Some strength in the MidWest, Weak everywhere else
Moderate Democrat Platform, Crossover appeal (Think Democratic Kasich)

Cliffton Newton
Republican Senator from Florida
New Mexico
L:2 I:5 E:4 IF:2 C:2 S:3 DS:3
7 Mil
Strong in FL, moderate in South, Weak everywhere else
Moderate Republican Platform, More Vice President material than President, For Gay Marriage, Some Gun Control

Sandy Weathers
Conservative Supreme Court Justice
Texas
L:4 I:5 E:3 IF:5 C:3 S:3 DS:4
15 Mil
Strong in conservative states, especially in the South, Weaker in the NE, moderate in the Midwest, and the West Coast
Awesome campaigner, Conservative Republican (think Clarence Thomas mixed with Anthony Scilia)

Lloyd Wilson
Republican Representative from the 10th District of Texas
Texas
L:3 I:2 E:3 IF:5 C:5 S:4 DS:4
3 Mil
Moderate support in Texas and the South, thats it
Extremely Conservative platform

These people are characters from my scenarios. If you want to use them you can :)

Bobby Nice

State's Rights Activist/Governor

Strong in the south; some support out west; weak in north-east

Republican or Independent

Tennessee

Knox County

Political Influence Points: 15

Leadership: 3, Integrity: 4, Experience: 3, Issue Familiarity: 3, Charisma: 4, Stamina: 4, Debate: 3

Ideologue: 5

Ambition: 4

Command: 2

Strategic: 2

Ads: 2

Spin: 2

Research: 1

Ground: 3

Polling: 2

Fundraising: 3

7.5 mil

Political Views: Most economic issue far-right(small federal government); As many state's right as possible(gay marriage for the states, abortion for the states, gun control for the states(center for all of those), education for the states(far-right)); Strong military(right), but only intervene when attacked or interests at risk(center on Iran, military intervention, and War on Terror); Center on corruption; Far-right on social security, taxes, government spending, healthcare, and immigration; right on role of government, energy, environment, and unions; center on free trade

Well Known: 4

Established: 2

Description: Bobby Nice is in his second term as governor of Tennessee. Before that, we was a well known states right activist and an advocate for a smaller federal government. He has record high approval ratings and has been know to fight the federal agenda while governor. His views have gotten the support of many in the South. Can he take his views for small government to the White House with a grassroots?

Avatar: Matt Mead http://cdn3.sheridanmedia.com/files/image/governor_matt_mead_0.jpg

Very cool! I actually made some fictional politicians a few months ago in a word document. Some with attitudes and habits from people I know :D

Will post later here. :)

So if you guys could tell me what your candidate's avatar (image) is, that would be greatly appreciated.

From the pictures that are in the game?

From the pictures that are in the game?

It really doesn't matter. If their pictures are already in the game, great, but if not, I can always get them. I just need faces.

This is the type of profile I'm looking for:

Title: Vice President
Name: Henry Raymond
Party: Republican
Political Influence Points: 25
State: Michigan
County: Wayne
Starting Funds: 15,000,000
Description: Henry Raymond has served the past eight years as Richard Slattery’s Vice President. Prior to being elected to the Vice Presidency is 2004 he served three terms in the United States Senate and served 2 terms as the Governor of Michigan. Does Henry Raymond have what it takes to win the White House? Or will his close connections with President Slattery ruin his chances?
Avatar: Robert Wagner http://www.celebs101...rt_Wagner_3.jpg
How Well Known: 5
Established: 5
Leadership:4
Experience: 4
Issues: 3
Charisma: 3
Stamina: 3
Basic Political Views: Moderate on social issues but fiscally conservative.

Title: Senator
Name: John Lewis Hammond
Party: Democratic
State: Connecticut
County: New Haven
Starting Funds: 12,000,000
Description: Senator John Hammond from Connecticut is a long time member of the Senate. Serving since 1976 he is popular in his home state and his party, but has received some criticism due to be part of the Washington establishment and working with Republicans, if it brings him an advantage. Speculated since the late 80s to become Vice President at one time, he never managed to do so. Can he now win the presidency, despite being already 72 years old?
Avatar: John Cleese http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/60q1-lm.jpg
Stamina: 4
Basic Political Views: Moderate on both social and fiscal issues.

Title: Former Vice President

Name: Kirbyjon Warren Wheeler
State: Indiana
County: Lake
Starting Funds: 20,000,000
Description: Former US Vice President Kirbyjon Wheeler was surprisingly nominated to be Dalton's running mate as a first term Senator of Indiana. However, he never managed to breakthrough due to his low debating skills and unreliable attitude with an extravagant and luxury lifestyle together with his wife Louise. Being the scion of a wealthy investment banker family he entered politics at a Republican high and surprisingly won the primaries for Indiana's senate seat. Amid a Republican wave he could unseat long term Senator Don Harley, in retrospect is this event for some experts one of the greatest errors in recent history. Dalton and Wheeler left their office after one term at a low of popularity. Can he try to regain traction, due to his massive amount of connections and fundraising ability?

Avatar: Toto Wolff http://img.speedweek.com/i/0/08e2c7664af34ccdac0e85ae4e3589c4.jpg?preset=i750
Leadership:2
Integrity: 2
Debating: 2
Basic Political Views: Somewhat conservative on social issues but fiscally conservative.

Title: Speaker

Name: John Quentin McDuff
State: Ney York
County: Richmond
Starting Funds: 12,000,000
Description: Speaker John Quentin McDuff of New York is one of the most popular Republicans in the north east. The Irish-American currently serves his 7th term in the House and is known for having good connections on both sides of the aisle. Can he make a successful attempt to seek the Presidency, although being very hotheaded on some occasions?
Avatar: Sean Harris http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/the-borgias/images/f/fc/Sean_Harris_2012-05-31_250px.png/revision/latest?cb=20130210204420
How Well Known: 4
Established: 4
Leadership:5
Integrity: 4
Debating: 4
Basic Political Views: Pragmatic conservative on both social and fiscal issues.

I hope that is what you imagine, more will follow soon! ;) Please correct any grammatically errors, as English is just my 2nd language. Thanks!

Name: Louise Emily Wheeler
Political Influence Points: 20
State: South Carolina
County: Richland
Description: Senator Louise Wheeler of South Carolina already served the US in four years being the Second Lady. Originally born in Texas to the hire of a whealthy oil company, she later moved to Indiana, met charming businessman Kirbyjon Wheeler and married him. As Second Lady she was known for her luxury lifestyle and for various misplaced quotes in the public. After her husband lost his reelection bid, she stated that she is willing to seek public office on her own in the near future. Thus she moved to South Carolina to try to win the senate seat after sitting Senator Moxley announced that he will not seek reelection to a second term. She faced no opposition in the primaries and won the election to the US Senate narrowly. Left critics say the Republican establishment wanted to make a comeback of the Wheeler-Clan possible and therefore suggested no primary opposition candidate for her. Others say that this is modern nepotism and against the US federalism, which she supports. Can she now try to win even the Presidency on her own? The door is wide open.

Avatar: Amy Acker http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/amy-acker-tinker-bell-and-the-legend-of-the-neverbeast-nyicff-special-screening_1.jpg
Experience: 3
Charisma: 5
Basic Political Views: Establishment Republican; somewhat conservative on both social and fiscal issues - like a female and fictional Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush.

Title: Representative

Name: Elisabeth Doris Moriarty
Party: Democrat
State: Tennessee
County: Shelby
Description: First term Representative Elisabeth Moriarty served already two terms as Governor of Tennessee - as a Democrat in a deep red state. Can the popular southern Democrat now win the Presidency?

Avatar: Jane Lynch http://www.nbc.com/sites/nbcunbc/files/files/images/2013/11/10/2013_0408_Hollywood-Game-Night_Bio_jane-lynch_900x900_AC.jpg
Leadership:3
Basic Political Views: left on both social and fiscal issues - like a fictional Senator Warren.

Title: Former Governor

Name: Charles Walker Hennessey
State: Massachusetts
County: Middlesex
Starting Funds: 18,000,000
Description: Former Governor and now turned President of Harvard University Charles Hennessey is a Republican icon in New England and respected by both Republicans and Democrats. Can he become president after being dropped from Dalton's short-list of possible running mates in favor of the now highly unpopular Kirbyjon Wheeler? This is a fact the professor of mathematics never could fully cope with and many experts say Dalton would not have lost his reelection with Vice President Hennessey.

Avatar: Dakin Matthews http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/dakin-matthews-2012-afi-fest-01.jpg
How Well Known: 3
Integrity: 5
Basic Political Views: like a fictional John Kasich.

Name: John Arthur Edelman
State: Nebraska
County: Lancaster
Starting Funds: 30,000,000
Description: Businessman John Edelman of Nebraska is a wealthy but excentric real estate tycoon and self made millionaire. He never hold any public office, and ran one time - unsuccessful - for Governor of Nebraska. Can he now shatter the political landscape when running for President of the United States?

Avatar: Jan Hofer http://jetzt.sueddeutsche.de/upl/images/user/ma/max-scharnigg/text/regular/872614.jpg
Experience: 2
Basic Political Views: moderate on both social and fiscal issues.

Title: Former President

Name: Ulysses Harper Dalton
Political Influence Points: 30
State: Arizona
County: Maricopa
Starting Funds: 50,000,000
Description: What if Former US President Ulysses Dalton of Arizona tries to regain the Presidency after losing his reelection? Can he reclaim the highest office after being voted out of it due to his controversial decision to nominate then Senator Wheeler as his Vice President and his complex relationship with him. The conservative former Senator of Arizona is also mentioned to run for his old senate seat again or being nominated as a Supreme Court Justice under a future Republican president.

Avatar: Stuart Wilson http://www.magweb.com/picts/nm0934179.jpg
Experience: 5
Basic Political Views: compassionate conservative on social issues, conservative on fiscal issues - a fictional George W. Bush.

Title: Secretary

Name: Garrett Lewis Cartridge
State: New Hampshire
County: Rockingham
Description: Secretary of Treasury Garrett Cartridge of New Hampshire is running for the Presidency. Can the staunchly neoconservative former professor of mathematics and geometry and investment banker win, despite being highly critisiced for being a high ranking member on the board of Goldman Sachs?

Avatar: Hugh Bonneville http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/20/590x/Downton-596396.jpg
Charisma: 2
Basic Political Views: neoconservative especially on fiscal issues.

Title: Secretary

Name: Clarence Hunter Wallace
State: Arkansas
County: Craighead
Description: What if popular southern Democrat Clarence Wallace, who currently serves as Secretary of State tries to run for president? Prior to his work as Secretary he was Arkansas's long term Representative of its 1st congressional district.

Avatar: James Earl Jones http://americantheatrewing.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/James_Earl_Jones_Headshot.jpg
Basic Political Views: left on both social and fiscal issues.

Title: Governor

Name: Cathlyn Margaret Jefferson
State: South Dakota
County: Hughes
Description: First term Governor Cathlyn Jefferson of South Dakota won narrowly her election to governorship and is now a rising star in her party. Highly educated at Harvard she is focused on women rights and education politics while having high ambitions to change the state. Can she fulfil the high expectations, with running for President and can she become the first female President of the United States?

Avatar: Natalie Portman http://www.bestenpromibilder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Natalie_Portman.jpg

Title: Associate Justice

Name: Richard Lee Huntington
State: Mississippi
County: Jackson
Description: What if conservative Associate Justice of the Supreme Court Richard Lee Huntington of Mississippi runs for President? He said he would immediately repeal Roe v. Wade and Obergefell v. Hodges when he becomes President of the United States.

Avatar: John Terry (Actor) http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsT/16986-27467-0.jpg

Charisma: 2
Basic Political Views: conservative on both social and fiscal issues - like a fictional Ted Cruz.

So here is more content, I hope you like it. :) More can be produced, if you need it. :D

Any feedback is welcome, thanks. Cheers!

Luki

Title:Gov.

Name:John Walker
Political Influence Points:25
State:TX
Starting Funds:120,000,000
Description:John grew up a country boy but there was a difference,his father was the biggest oil mogul in the U.S,he decided to continue his business and still doing it today. But in Texas's last Governor election John put his hat in the ring and he wiped his opponent 81-19. This mainly being because his family has built up Texas

Avatar:Older man with a cowboy hat

How Well Known:2(Local to Texas really)
Established:3
Integrity:3
Experience:4
Issues:2
Charisma:2
Stamina:3
Debating:5
Basic Political Views:Right on everything,Except gun control he is far right

Title:Mr.

Name:Vlad Pachenski
Party:Independent. But people love his ideas and want something new (starts out with 10% atleast nationally)
Political Influence Points:10
State:NY
Starting Funds:25,000,000(his familys fortunes)
Description:Vlad's parents came over from Russia before Vlad was born,They were billionaires back in Russia but wanted to leave in the fall of the U.S.S.R which they fed off of. He is a new comer in the political world,but hopes he can take some states off what he calls "The corrupt U.S parties".

Avatar:middle aged man with beard

How Well Known:4(from the media attention and his far-left views)
Established:1
Integrity:4
Experience:1
Issues:2
Charisma:5
Stamina:5
Debating:3
Basic Political Views:All far-left.

Guys, I love your ideas. This is so much fun developing new politicians. :D We should have done this long before.

@themiddlepolitical

For John Walker could this image be what you think of? :D Sam Elliott https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/89/a9/f6/89a9f69293ac35afd87203344229e07b.jpg

For Vlad Pachenski same question :D Nick Offerman http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/sincity/images/e/ef/Nick_offerman_2009_cinevegas_film_festival-other.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140601230335

Name: Cory Steven Chandler
State: Missouri
County: Cole
Description: Governor Cory Chandler of Missouri was once a rising star in his party. His first campaign to become Governor was setted among three key words: young, black and new conservatism. Chandler eventually became the first African-American Governor of Missouri. He made a lot of campaign pledges and wanted to establish a conservative utopia in Missouri with resettling various tech firms there to create jobs. However, he could not keep most of his promises and was vulnerable in his reelection, but managed to win it again. Most voters said, that the flaws of his first term were not necessarily his fault alone. Can he now jump to the national stage, although some argue he could be a perfect running mate?

Avatar: Sterling K. Brown http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/12200000/Sterling-K-Brown-army-wives-12296819-2048-2560.jpg

Basic Political Views: 'leave it to the states' on social issues; conservative on fiscal issues.

Name: Ryan Martin Neville
State: North Carolina
County: Onslow
Starting Funds: 25,000,000
Description: Governor Ryan Neville of North Carolina is running for President. Can he win, although some people say he would be better placed as Vice President or Secretary?

Avatar: Paul Johansson http://www.famoushookups.com/img/celeb_plus_img/Paul-Johansson-1365953891-51527853.jpg

Basic Political Views: conservative on both social and fiscal issues.

Name: Steven Theodore Markham
State: Minnesota
County: Ramsey
Description: First term Governor Steven Markham of Minnesota is a young and prospective politician and the shooting star of the Democrats. Can he win the Presidency or is he too young and inexperienced?

Avatar: Steven Gätjen http://www.mopo.de/image/23212550/2x1/940/470/83ebf6fc2b1766d561d3500665774b0f/EB/steven-gaetjen--43--mit-hipster-beharrung.jpg

Name: William Christopher Lawson
Party: Green formerly Democrat and Independent
Political Influence Points: 8
State: South Dakota
County: Oglala Lakota formerly Shannon
Starting Funds: 2,000,000
Description: Businessman and activist Bill Lawson of South Dakota is an icon of South Dakota and his constant fight for Native American rights. He is perennial candidate for various offices across the state of South Dakota and made attempts to enter the Senate or the House. Iniatially a Democrat he broke with his party, after being not invited to any primary debate in his first attempt to seek the Presidency more than a decade ago. Later he ran as an independent and now he enters the presidential primaries again as a Green. Can he win, although being already 70 years old?

Avatar: Waterloo (Austrian singer) http://www.waterloo-heike.de/plakat_foto_htm_files/Saenger_Waterloo_bl12.jpg

Name: Sherman Jenson Robinson
State: Pennsylvania
County: Dauphin
Description: Senator Sherman J. Robinson of Pennsylvania is a former investment banker now turned typical career politician. Although a Democrat he is fiscally conservative thus nicknamed ''DINO". Currently serving his fourth term in Senate he is one of the most influential Senators and known to caucus with Republicans if necessary. Critics say he should change immediately his party affilation, rather than pretending to be a Democrat. Can he win at national stage too or is he anyway comfortable with his senate seat?

Avatar: FX de Mallmann http://www.goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/macroeconomic-insights-folder/state-of-consumer-retail-folder/800x450.jpg

Basic Political Views: 'leave it to the states' on social issues and conservative on fiscal issues.

Name: Alejandro Flores Rodriguez
Description: Governor Alejandro Rodriguez of Arizona is a highly respected member of the Republicans. The son of Peruvian immigrants lived the American dream and worked himself through the political ranks. After getting a law degree at Tulane University he served as Arizona's state prosecutor and later won the gubernatorial election with a large margin. He is very popular in his home state and among young and hispanic voters. Rodriguez maintains an image of an anti-corruption fighter. Can the popular Arizonian win at national stage?

Avatar: Unai Emery http://africanfootball.com/bp_images/Unai_Emery_10.jpg

Basic Political Views: center-right on social issues; conservative on fiscal issues.

@conservativeslector2 yep thats what i was thinking of :)

@themiddlepolitical

Very good :)

Here's one I thought of, loosely based off my views.

Name: Bryan Ulrich

Political Influence Points: 10

State: Virginia

County: Fairfax

Avatar: http://www.chopperzedge.com/hair-style-gallery/image-23-img?format=jpg

Description: Governor Ulrich has become one of the most popular governors ever in Virginia, as his state is experiencing an economic boom. However, as a self-proclaimed "liberal" republican, his moderate views have lead to disputes with more conservative Republicans both on the state and the national level. Can he nonetheless tap into his successes as Governor and win the primaries, or will he been seen as too moderate by the base?

Basic political views: (each stance will be listed below)

Abortion: center-left

Government spending: center-right

Education: center

Energy: center

Environment: center-left

Gun Control: right

Healthcare: center

Immigration: center-right

Defense spending: right

Iran: center

Military intervention: center-right

Role of Government: center-right

Free trade: right

tax rates: center-right

Same-sex marriage: left

social security: center-right

unions: center

war on terror: center

corruption: center-right

Title: Former Vice President

Name: George Eleftherios Stavlaridis

State: Pennsylvania
County: Philadelphia
Description: What if Former Vice President George Stavlaridis tries to make another move to the Presidency? The famous politician of Greek descent served from 1993-2001 as Vice President of the United States and is an icon for his fight for equality and agianst climate change. Can he win the Presidency, after two unsuccessful attempts in 2000 and 2004 to be the nominee of his party or should he run for Pennsylvania's Senate seat, if unpopular Senator Robinson resigns to seek the Presidency or is offert the running mate ticket?

Avatar: Antonios Nikopolidis http://www.athenstimeout.gr/sites/default/files/images/nikopolidis_athensbars.jpg

Basic Political Views: left on both social and fiscal issues - like a fictional Al Gore.

Title: Former President

Name: Frederick Stevenson Bailor III

State: Virginia
County: Highland
Description: What if Former President Frederick Bailor could serve a third term in office? The famous Virginian served from 1993-2001 already as President of the United States and prior to this he was a Senator for the State of Virginia. Could he win the Presidency again, if he is allowed to run again?

Avatar: John Spencer http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2003/08/johnheadshotcolor.jpg

Experience: 5
Basic Political Views: center-left to center on both social and fiscal issues - like a fictional Bill Clinton.

Name: Ramesh Robert Jyoti
State: California
County: San Diego
Description: What if the young and prospective Senator Ramesh Jyoti of California tries to seek the Presidency? Can Jyoti become the first U.S. President of Indian descent?

Avatar: Ramesh Nair http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51c2cf13e4b032aad705194d/51ed381fe4b07c014203f3ed/51f1299fe4b0a3af2bff71e7/1430227111351/Ramesh+8.jpg?format=1000w

Name: Robert Charles Takahashi
State: Georgia
County: DeKalb
Description: What if the young and prospective Senator Robert "Bobby" Takahashi of Georgia tries to seek the Presidency? Can Takahashi become the first U.S. President of Japanese descent?

Avatar: Hiroyuki Sanada http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/hiroyuki-sanada-uk-premiere-the-wolverine-01.jpg

Name: Theodore Arthur Tanaka
State: Connecticut
County: Worchester
Description: What if another Senator of Japanese descent tries to win the nomination? Senator Theodore Tanaka of Connecticut is a notable Senator who has is respected in party. Can the former professor of philosophy at the University of Yale become President?

Avatar: Joji Hattori http://menuhincompetition.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Joji-Hattori_2_credit_Jeff-Mangione.jpg

Basic Political Views: left on social and moderate on fiscal issues.

You'll get them any party preference?

Title: Representative

Name: Emily Rose McCall
State: New York
County: New York
Description: What if popular Representative Emily McCall of New York jumps into the race? Is she ready to win at national stage?

Avatar: Rose Byrne http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20600000/Rose-Byrne-rose-byrne-20601099-1024-768.png

Name: Anne Margaret Lehman
State: Kansas
County: Graham
Description: Governor Anne Lehman of Kansas has decided to run for the Presidency. Can the popular conservative woman win?

Avatar: Ursula Strauss http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ursula+Strauss+61st+Berlin+Film+Festival+Mein+Qu7ouvBQ0Z7l.jpg

Basic Political Views: conservative on both social and fiscal issues.

Title: Mrs

Name: Elisabeth Maria Schuster

State: Alabama
County: Hutchinson
Starting Funds: 45,000,000
Description: What if the popular local real estate developer Mrs Elisabeth Schuster of Alabama tries to win the presidency insted of running for Senate?

Avatar: Joanne Froggatt http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/887871/joanne-froggatt-gallery.jpg?1357414455

Name: Caroline Libby Fawcett
State: Colorado
County: Garfield
Starting Funds: 28,000,000
Description: Governor Caroline Fawcett of Colorado has decided to run for the Presidency. Can the popular Democrat and women's rights activist win? The moderate Democrat could be the worst nightmare for Republicans due to her additional appeal to liberal conservative woman.

Avatar: J.K. Rowling http://bibliodaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/JK-Rowling-2.jpg

Title: Mrs.

Name: Sarah Lynn Dorgar
Party: Libertarian
State: Texas
County: Dallas
Starting Funds: 8,000,000
Description: Can the Libertarian philosopher Sarah Lynn Dorgar create a Libertarian Momentum in the United States?

Avatar: Zhang Ziyi http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26100000/Zhang-Ziyi-memoirs-of-a-geisha-26119959-864-1280.jpg

Basic Political Views: moderate on social and conservative on fiscal issues.

Title: Former First Lady

Name: Michelle Lisa Dalton
Description: What if former First Lady Michelle Dalton tries to follow her husband to the Presidency?

Avatar: Elizabeth McGovern http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/elizabeth-mcgovern-40th-afi-life-achievement-award-01.jpg

Basic Political Views: moderate on social and conservative on fiscal issues.

Name: Barbara Katherine Bailor
State: New Hampshire
County: Cheshire
Description: Can Senator Barbara Bailor win the Presidency? The former First Lady and wife of Former President Bailor is still an incumbent Sentor for the State of New Hampshire. Although some criticism to be part of the Washington establishment she has a proven record and stands for integrity.

Avatar: Kelly Bishop http://content.hollywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/main_image_teaser/public/2012/02/16/kelly-bishop-gilmore-girls-pink-sweater-180090.jpg?itok=3qYnFEQ6

Title: Chief Justice

Name: Laura Abigail Hutchinson
State: Mississippi
County: Calhoun
Description: Long time Chief Justice of the United States Laura hutchinson of Mississippi has decided to seek the Presidency. Can the soft conservative justice, appointed by Former President Fox win the nomination?

Avatar: Maggie Smith http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/1/10/Maggie-smith-original.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120808162712itok=3qYnFEQ6

Issues: 5
Basic Political Views: 'leave it to the states' on social issues and conservative on fiscal issues.

So here it is. Just ask, if you need more. Do you plan to make other fictional years too? If so, you could use some candidates and I develope additional others. :D