270soft Forum

There are 3 main steps I follow when I am creating a new map:

1) searching Google for a good template

2) editing it with Paint (to make the borders black, the regions PI blue etc.)

3) using Gimp to cut it out without a background and import it on the President Infinity main map background file :)

That's it. ^^

2 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

There are 3 main steps I follow when I am creating a new map:

1) searching Google for a good template

2) editing it with Paint (to make the borders black, the regions PI blue etc.)

3) using Gimp to cut it out without a background and import it on the President Infinity main map background file :)

That's it. ^^

hi thanks... my scenario is termined but i not sure updated in http://campaigns.270soft.com/

Hi!

I've been playing for a long time now and I really enjoy it, including some of the maps and such that you have created.

With that said, I currently have a map for California that was used as a template in the gubernatorial 2010 scenario on P4E. Now, I was hoping to use it to create a new scenario for California either 2016 US Senate with some known CA republicans giving them a slight chance, and even more competitive would be the 2018 gubernatorial election. I can easily create the scenario itself, but I am no good at getting the counties to line up with the map and what not to be able to make it work.

I was wondering if anybody here has the ability to simply plug in the counties into the map and do that for me, then I can create the rest of the scenario with issues and candidates and polling and such. I would really appreciate it!

I've got some Spain 2015/2016 scenarios that are basically ready to go as soon as PR is released for PMI, but the only map that exists for it is one which is from several games ago that doesn't work on the current version. So if anyone could make a map of Spain divided by autonomous communities, that would be very much appreciated.