270soft Forum
Conservative Elector 2

Arizona - 2014 (Governor)

Hi guys,

I've created the Gubernatorial Election of Arizona 2014. It is on the campaign's page. Have fun, any feedback is welcome. Stay tuned, as it is the first beta version.

I didn't make the map, I found it in an old game and I am quite interested into the State of Arizona, so thus I made this scenario. I do not know who made the map, but I would like to thank you. :)

P.S. everyone is allowed to use this as a basis for another Arizona scenario. I look forward to play them. :D

Thanks, Luki (CE 2)

Great! I have yet to check the map out, but I was considering doing a Arizona Senate 2016 scenario.

That's cool! :)

Is Sarah Palin eligible to run for Governor of Arizona in 2014? I admit I'm not certain on the issue, but I would think Arizona would impose a residency requirement like most US States, but I could be wrong.

Honestly, I don't know but I read sometime ago that she might run for an elected office in Arizona again. Therefore I let her in the game.