Questions about the New Version.

What about:

Democratic Disaster?

Or

Republican Ruination?

Or would you rather see a:

Constitutional Comeback?

I like #3. :) PEROUTKA/BALDWIN 2004!

Creigl we don't disagree on much except on this Constitution party! I am afraid your party is a Nader spoiler on the right and I certainly can't endorse it especially not with a man of God like George W. Bush in the White House! :) As far as your faith and principles go, I have a great deal of respect for you! God Bless!

Hardrightconservative, I admire your stance upon your princples as well my friend. True the parties are where we disagree. God Bless you as well Brother!

when there's people with screennames like "hardrightconservative" here, i dont see why everyone should get all indignant at someone's political ideology being apparant. that shouldnt exempt someone from having a question answered. i havent got any answers offhand, but that's just me.

Will this version have the ability to create your own party? For example...instead of having to have a Democratic, Republican, Independent, or Libertarian Party....can you create your OWN party.....and name it anything you want (Like...the CHEESE Party)....and also create as many parties you want? (As well as have primaries for your made up political parties.)

Here's a question I definitly wish to have answered....

When this new version comes out......if I purchase the CD......will the CD contain the primaires?

I was talking to a friend who owns the game and he was under the impression that this is merely a patch (the new primary version). And that if I were to purchase the CD it would NOT include the primaries unless I request the patch.

Of course I hope that if I purchase the CD that it WILL contain the primaries so I don't have to get the patch.....

Hi Demrepdan,

When a patch is released, the game itself is updated so anyone who purchases the game after that point will get the most recent version. Hope this helps,

Tony