270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Conservative Elector 2

USA - 1972 is up!

Hi guys,

I've designed a 1972 scenario. Have fun, any feedback is welcome and desired.

Please note: The scenario is incomplete yet, but I'll plan to add more candidates, specifically those who are mentioned on Wikipedia.

Luki :)

Update's out!

Look forward to this when you are done. On the Democrats side it was pretty interesting at least. Also some good what if's, HHH had been better organized could he have beat McGovern? or Wallace didn't get shot, or if Ted Kennedy had entered. I did notice on the version you uploaded I noticed the primary dates were not the actual dates. I think they might be still the one from 1968

It's already complete. Check it out on the campaign-page :)

Hello

Not sure why but the version I downloaded off the campaign page still has the dates wrong for the primaries. For example New Hampshire was on March 7th 1972 followed by Florida March 14, Illinois March 21 and then Wisconsin on April 4th. In the game it has NH in March 12, Florida not until May 28th, Illinois June 12, and Wisconsin on April 2nd. These are all the dates from 1968. I download the file marked version 2 so maybe that is not your complete version?

Oh ok sorry, I thought you mean the candidates. My first version included not very much candidates, but now all are in it. Details aren't done yet, due to my other activities, but I'll work on that. I promise you. :) Anyway thanks for being interested. :D

I'll have more time after Jan. 29th hopefully... I'll write here, when a new verson is out.

No problem, also don't want to sound like I was complaining, I just wanted to make sure the version I had was right. I really appreciate the time you anyone else does to make these campaigns. If you want any help adding events or input let me know I would be glad to pitch in.

Sure, no problem. I didn't consider it as an affront :P

Sure, I'd be glad, when you like to participate. Just download the latest version, make your contributions, PM me when it's done: and I'll continue working on it or when it's already done, I will upload it on the campaign's page.

Luki

Just a word of advice, Conservative Elector 2. DON'T publically put any e-mail address on one of theses open posts that your not prepared and willing to have filled full of spam. It's best to send by PM or such. Just a cautionary note there.

Fixed. Thanks for the advice, Patine :)