270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tview07

Congress Infinity

There is no created scenarios as far as I can see for CI. I have CI but not CF10 or anything like that, and would like to play some of the older years as scenarios in the 2000s but I don't have the time or ability to do it on my own. Anyone got anything going on this?

I do have a lot of scenarios planned for CI, but they don't really fit into the shoebox of US Congress scenarios from the early 2000's (most of them are fairly exotic takes on the engine, which I just thought would be most appropriate of the TheorySpark games in a practical sense). I have a half-completed 2006 US Senate scenario election from a LONG time ago, but unfortunately, it was made for C4E2012, and it'd take a while to actually, through cutting and pasting what was still workable and doing or redoing from scratch what had to be done or redone, to get it to work by CI (not to mention that is incomplete in the first place).