270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lord bubbington

Can't resume custom scenario (President Infinity, 2.1.5)

I tried to continue playing a custom scenario and got the error code 'NAN is not a valid floating point value'. When I tried to load the game again I got the error code "Access violation at address 00409472 in module 'PI.exe'. Read of Address A5A5147B." Does anyone know why this would happen?

I'm having the same issue - custom scenario, saved game. It occurs on both the manually saved game and the autosave. I get the "NAN..." message and then the loading just hangs (been about 5 minutes now). I do not get the access code violation when I reload. I'm using PI v 2.1.5

Note - in trying to save new custom games, I've noticed that i have better luck in reopening them if the save game name has no spaces in it.

It's difficult to say what's causing this, but if you can send the custom campaign folder in a compressed (zipped) folder and the save game (main and associated save files) in a compressed (zipped) folder to me ( http://270soft.com/contact/ ), I can attempt to recreate and then figure out what's causing this error.