270soft Forum
MattyN

Feature You'd Most Like to See

"However third party organization has to be taken into account too before finances are; currently the candidates run out of cash fast, and that is because they begin with an organization of one in each state, which is around, if I remember correctly, $150,000 a day. Without that they would be fine in their current state; bringing them to the levels I suggested, if the organization were to remain as is, would be catastrophic, leaving them without any funding whatsoever."

Thanks for this - noted.

A more dynamic debate experience. I understand that it would be a very difficult thing to create, but it would make the game the best one of any kind I have ever played. It really is the only shortcoming I've found so far. Phenomenal game overall.

@Endercoaster,

Good point.

If we were able to do dynamic debates and media interviews I don't even know what I do. Probably never leave the laptop.

I'd just like to add i enjoy the current debate feature because it allows for it to be realistic and contained, I mean if the debate was made more interactive it made lead to people gaming the system and always finishing first, I like that despite having a debate score of 14 and being rested my candidate could still lose.

I'd like to see more PIP's points or the ability to generate them. The problem I had was that i had surrogates from endorsements but I needed PIP points to create them and i'd used them all up trying to get them

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but I'd love a feature that notifies you when an ad has finished running. The game does such a fantastic job of updating me on nearly everything, so I figure this could go right in that little box too (I know it's not that easy though!). It's only a small thing, really, but sometimes I may forget a state that I mean to keep running ads in because I get so busy micromanaging the other local ads I'm running (which I love doing!). My fault for forgetting that state, of course, but I figure I'd have some aides around to remind me. ; )

Top of my wishlist would be a drop down list so we can choose a region's electoral system. We can already set the number of seats per electorate so it seems a logical extension.

So we could have:

Denison

Eligible voters: 71349

Seats: 5

Electoral System: Proportional Representation

Combined with the ability to create and delete regions, this would allow for some pretty wicked Australian state election mods.

Senate Primaries for Congress Forever. With the tea party it makes the Republican primaries very interesting and competitive in some states.

Agree.

Thanks for this suggestion.

Senate Primaries for Congress Forever. With the tea party it makes the Republican primaries very interesting and competitive in some states.

I'm not sure if this would be an important feature or not, but having home regions for crusaders who are bought with CP's from the candidate's list (obviously surrogates are already covered in this regard). If nothing else, it'd dictate where the crusader started from.

@Patine,

Thanks for this - surrogates already can have bonuses for a specific region, but ya, it would be neat to have them start in a home region.

I would like to see:

• A expanded campaign editor that makes it easier to add maps, events, and edit how much each candidate receives from unused CPs.
  • Higher resolution that "fits the screen" and has a "full-screen" mode.
  • Features that make SuperPacs like Tea Party Leadership Fund and League of Conservative voters more....interactive, with ability to fundraise and advertise for endorsed candidate.
  • Re-designed newspaper.."Political Daily" containing multiple sections, endorsements, debates, etc.
  • Ability to allow user to target different political backgrounds...or voter groups.

Maybe also a toggle on and off, like the one to see Veeps on the map, to see where crusaders and endorsers on the map.

Also, a scenario option to disable the Veep slot, so Senatorial (on the state level), Congressional (on the district level), and some gubernatorial and foreign presidential scenarios are easier to do without a wonky "Supporters of <Blank>" Veep slot, like has often been used, fill-in.