270soft Forum
MattyN

Feature You'd Most Like to See

2 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Far-right on immigration and far-right on taxes shows the limits of one-dimensional political analysis. Talking of just left-right means simplifying. In reality, politics is n dimensional, where n is some very large number.

What is the progress on adding another axis on the issue spectrum? The current build of the games(PI,PMI,CI) have it on a linear x-axis, and can lead to weird instances of a libertarian  candidates like Gary Johnson appearing closer in issue position to Hillary Clinton than his fellow GoP brethren. I know you mentioned the possibility earlier in 2017, and was curious how it is panning out. 

@admin_270 Also what do you expect to be done next year (also when is the bugfix being released so I can make PI campaigns again?)

@NYRep,

I don't know what you're referring to with the bug fix, but a new PI is next to be released. I don't know exactly when this will happen - I've updated some of the core technologies and this has taken some time. I'll be releasing a 2017 retrospective - 2018 prospective soon.