270soft Forum
MattyN

Feature You'd Most Like to See

2 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Far-right on immigration and far-right on taxes shows the limits of one-dimensional political analysis. Talking of just left-right means simplifying. In reality, politics is n dimensional, where n is some very large number.

What is the progress on adding another axis on the issue spectrum? The current build of the games(PI,PMI,CI) have it on a linear x-axis, and can lead to weird instances of a libertarian  candidates like Gary Johnson appearing closer in issue position to Hillary Clinton than his fellow GoP brethren. I know you mentioned the possibility earlier in 2017, and was curious how it is panning out. 

@admin_270 Also what do you expect to be done next year (also when is the bugfix being released so I can make PI campaigns again?)

@NYRep,

I don't know what you're referring to with the bug fix, but a new PI is next to be released. I don't know exactly when this will happen - I've updated some of the core technologies and this has taken some time. I'll be releasing a 2017 retrospective - 2018 prospective soon.

Will the editors for CI and PMI be updated at some point to allow us to edit issue centers in individual seats rather than only for an entire state or province at a time? While the editor *appears* to let you do that, it seems that in fact the changes end up getting applied to the entire political unit.