270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vega

Help with adding Greenland to Canadian Map

I recently got Prime Minister Infinity: Canada 2015, and, am working on a scenario that would include Greenland as a territory. I, however, do not have much in the way of skills editing the map - but I'm sure others do.

Could anyone do this for me, please? If you need the map or anything PM me/post a request.

I actually had a past attempt at a Canadian alternate scenario where the interpretation of the phrase in the original BNA 1867 "and all British Dominions in North America will eventually become part of British North America," was pressed by the Mulroney Government with the British Commonwealth Office, leading to the annexation of Bermuda, Montserrat, the British Virgin Islands, the Turks and Caicos Islands, and the Cayman Islands in the early 1990's. Thus, I can well appreciate this idea and it's possibilities. However, my map drawing skills aren't the best (the above mentioned scenario just used five dots in the corner to represent the new area), though I COULD take a crack at it, but we warned ahead of time of my limited drawing skill.

I actually had a past attempt at a Canadian alternate scenario where the interpretation of the phrase in the original BNA 1867 "and all British Dominions in North America will eventually become part of British North America," was pressed by the Mulroney Government with the British Commonwealth Office, leading to the annexation of Bermuda, Montserrat, the British Virgin Islands, the Turks and Caicos Islands, and the Cayman Islands in the early 1990's. Thus, I can well appreciate this idea and it's possibilities. However, my map drawing skills aren't the best (the above mentioned scenario just used five dots in the corner to represent the new area), though I COULD take a crack at it, but we warned ahead of time of my limited drawing skill.

Hey, thanks for replying.

If you want to take a stab at it, then go right ahead, that would be great.

I know there are some really good map makers on this board (I've seen super intricate maps in other scenarios), and I hope I can draw them out to this thread too.

Alright, I want to add Greenland for the President Infinity game, but, all it has to be is a circle (like the other actual territories are on the map). Could someone please, please do this for me? :)

I have your map, though to be honest I don't think joining the US would be at all a popular idea with the majority of Greenlanders, from what I can gather. Anyways, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

I have your map, though to be honest I don't think joining the US would be at all a popular idea with the majority of Greenlanders, from what I can gather. Anyways, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

Sent. Thanks. :)