270soft Forum
Patine

Buckets of Canadian Election Scenarios

I have a bold plan to do a series of every Canadian federal election between 1872 and 1988 (that is, those that don't currently have official Theoryspark representation or even a lot of fan-made iterations). This will officially start once West Germany 1949 (my current project) is concluded, and there will be other projects between these Canadian scenarios. At this point, it looks like I'll be using the PM4E2008 engine, as the 2011 engine causes me immeasurable headache to use and thus far has always ended up in errors for inexplicable reasons. So, unless someone wishes to tutor me on the fine points of the 2011 engine, and is willing to patiently clean up my errors, it looks like for the time being the 2008 engine will be used. Stand by for further details.

I would like to see more scenarios created for P4E16...where are the scenario creators?

Thanks for making the first reply to my thread one which completely undermines the thread's purpose and insults me by saying that just because I don't work with P4E2016, I'm not actually a scenario creator. It's a pretty jerkish thing to do...

Thanks for making the first reply to my thread one which completely undermines the thread's purpose and insults me by saying that just because I don't work with P4E2016, I'm not actually a scenario creator. It's a pretty jerkish thing to do...

I meant nothing by it. I asked because I have see many scenarios created for P4E08 and wonder why their are not even half of that for P4E16. I deeply apologize for the misunderstanding and will not comment on your threads. Have a good day.

I don't have the game any more but if I could somehow help out with 2016 you can let me know. A lack of scenarios is about the worst thing that could happen with Forever games.