270soft Forum

U.S Presidential Election 2012

Dallas

Hillary Clinton successfully elected in 2008, is facing strong opposition in her own party and the GOP due to 4 years of failed policies, unpopular with the American people. Hillary is struggling in the primaries, and the possibility of winning her party’s nomination is grim. Can she win? Or will another candidate replace her?

U.S Election 2012- Women Edition features many endorsers, and specifically women candidates only. Feedback and ideas is welcomed. You can try the scenario at: http://campaigns.270soft.com/2013/12/08/u-s-presidential-election-2012-2/

The next update (1.0.0) will feature many new endorses including : Tea Party Express, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Barack Obama, and more! If you would like to see a specific endorser added, let me know in the comments below or send me a message. Good gaming!

V. 1.0.0 has arrive! This release includes new endorsers:

Michele Bachmann

Sarah Palin

Tea Party Express

Rush Limbaug

Nancy Pelosi

Harry Reid

Barack Obama

The Heritage Foundation

Ann Coutler

Bill Maher

FreedomWorks

Michelle Malkin

In the next release (v.1.0.1), it should add the Libertarian Party, more endorsers, Mary Ruwart as the Libertarian candidate, changed description on several candidates, and modified Jan Brewer's positions on the issues.

Looks fun. How about a primary challenge to Clinton from the right, like Diane Feinstein?

Great idea! She might be included in the next version, if not, the version after that. I may add Nancy Pelosi as well. Do you have percentage suggestions for Diane?

Great idea! She might be included in the next version, if not, the version after that. I may add Nancy Pelosi as well. Do you have percentage suggestions for Diane?

She could probably beat Hillary in California, she's a public institution there. And she'd give her a run for her money in the deep south as she's pro death penalty and a hawk on defense. I'd guess 20 points down in most states to Clinton, even or 5 ahead in California, 10 points down (5 if your Clinton had a really bad four years) in the south and way behind (30 points or so) in the northeast.

She could probably beat Hillary in California, she's a public institution there. And she'd give her a run for her money in the deep south as she's pro death penalty and a hawk on defense. I'd guess 20 points down in most states to Clinton, even or 5 ahead in California, 10 points down (5 if your Clinton had a really bad four years) in the south and way behind (30 points or so) in the northeast.

Hmm..thanks. This may take a few days to do because I have to lower Baldwin's percentages as well. .

Version 1.0.1 is now available to play! Visit http://scenarios.270soft.com/2013/12/08/u-s-presidential-election-2012-2/ to update/download the new version.

Version Notes:

-Libertarian Party

-Endorser: George Seros

-New Candidate: Mary Ruwart

-New VP: Bob Barr

and more to come!

What to expect in the upcoming releases:

-More endorsers

-More candidates

-Possibly more parties

-Change in percentages

• 3 months later...

This scenario has been updated. More candidates and tweaks will be made in the future, so stay tuned for updates!

Upcoming content that I am actively working on:

Adding Condoleezza Rice as a R candidate

Possibly creating a "Tea Party" that would resemble a "Tea Party separated from GOP" option,

Next, based on requests, I will add Sen. Dianne Feinstein as a D candidate.

• 1 year later...

Archived