270soft Forum

Next Australian Update?

mz452

@MG1992,

After the next P4E16 release, focus will switch back to PM4E Aus 2013. I'm guessing another week or so.

Yes, high-profile Independents will be added to 2013. PUP requires significant modification of the preference flows - I would like to have it with the next release, but we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

I've started working on it, but I also discovered that when I change the issue centers for a single electorate in the Campaign Editor, it changes them for all the other electorates in that same region. Editing Canberra, for example, will also shift the issue centers for Fraser.

In some ways this makes the editing easier, but I'd also like to be able to create some "exceptions" for safe Labor seats in otherwise solid Coalition territory and vice versa. I'll see if it's possible to add a separate list of issue centers for a single electorate through manual editing. If that doesn't work, I'll try editing candidate strength in those electorates to compensate.

VanMav, if you'd like to take a look at what I've come up with, I can send you the file. I'm somewhat familiar with Australian politics but I'm definitely having to make educated guesses on some of these.

• 1 month later...

Archived