270soft Forum
European Qoheleth (SANC)

1964 US Presidential Election

When can we expect to see this scenario on the website? I would be more than happy to play it, after all, President Forever 2016 needs more user created scenarios.

Could you add more options? and Will you do a 1992 scenario? I would do one, but right now I am focusing on my U.S Presidential Election - 2012, which I think is turning out really great. Then I might do a 2012 or 2016 scenario where the third parties battle against each other.

I've updated this scenario with the addition of Nelson Rockefeller, the changing of Goldwater's percentage goal, ad strength and scenario picture plus the fixing of the endorsers. (Click the red button saying download now.)

I've now changed the governors to who they really were. The updated political units file is below.

Just wanted to say thanks to SANC for all the scenarios you've made, they've been a lot of fun! I spend so many hours playing this haha.

I'm glad I've done a good job. I only wish there was a way to change the economy because I stupidly edited 2012 instead of 2016 so I had to edit down Goldwater's charisma and bring Johnson's up by 2 each. I think it compensates just fine but it's inaccurate.