270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
daons

% Reporting

Hi,

I've just bought Campaigns forever and President Forever 2008 + Primaries and am very impressed,

However I have encountered a strange problem with a scenario i've created with 'Campaigns Forever'. The scenario works properly but on election night it doesn't state the percentage of a region reporting and just says 'X number of electoral votes at stake" and not "4% reporting" etc. This has caused the regions not being correctly allocated to each candidate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi,

I think that what you're describing is a relatively common bug. All regions can not report results at the same time. For example, if all your regions start reporting at 4.00 PM, you need to change at least one region to 4.01, 5.00 or something more eloquent. I don't know if it's what you mean

Unfortunately, the problem is still there. What happens is that the clock on election night will not advance, so any region declaring after the earliest will not give a result

The only way I've dealt with it is to make all regions declare at the same time.

Me again :mellow: but this time I have solved it!

If anyone else has this problem you should make one region declare at the default time of 1600 - this for some reason solves the problem.