• The Wedge
    • Red Dawn
    • Blue Moon
    • United North America
    • Who vs Whom?
    • A New Direction
    • Powell

sarnstrom54014's 2008 is the best.

Hm, I'll have to agree. I felt the ratings were more realistic, and it was a more dynamic scenario than the obvious runner-up, Top Dogs (Which I still enjoy, though.)

Those were the only two 2008 scenarios I've really enjoyed (Excluding UNA - I can't wait for the update.). Though I haven't played the Red Dawn/Blue Moon scenarios yet, I think sarnstrom54014's scenario will be my default scenario for the upcoming months.

i just played red dawn and tog dog

red dawn is down right impossible to win as a democrat i had an almost perfect campaign with gore against mccain and still lost by about 100 evs

top dog was fun it was closer the money is a problem though u get like 200 mil and the ads still cost the same amount as they do now

2008 Red Dawn

Bill Richardson (D): 76,804, 789 (56%)

328 evs

John McCain ®: 59,318, 385 (43%)

210 evs

Richardson The Tricky

Regionalism on

Economy on

Spies on

Dynamism off

:P

It's between Top Dogs and The Wedge for me. Both are wonderfully done scenarios with interesting ideas, (especially in the latter), and a wealth of candidates, (in both).

the wedge was good the only problem is that ventura is too powerful and it's hard for any candidate to recieve the necessary number of evs (but i guess thats the point of the scenario)

i just played that ultimate 2008 scenario and it was great the only problem was that i played against jeb bush and he is a 2 in integrity but besides that it is by far the best 08 scenario

i just played that ultimate 2008 scenario and it was great the only problem was that i played against jeb bush and he is a 2 in integrity but besides that it is by far the best 08 scenario

Do any others agree? I do not want to devote my time to to more than one 2008 scenario, so it is either this or Top Dogs.

Two things that make Ultimate awesome - Number of candidates and cropping of the pictures. The pictures for the candidates are top notch.