270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Os Davis

Are folks still interested in PE2008 scenarios, then?

Well, since no new official scenarios will be made for PE2008, would other users still be interested? I have a couple nearly done (a modification of the 1824 scenario and a fictional one) that i could post soon....

Well, since no new official scenarios will be made for PE2008, would other users still be interested? I have a couple nearly done (a modification of the 1824 scenario and a fictional one) that i could post soon....

I still have an interest in them.

Some of us are still working on them, and I imagine we will be at least until we know the new engine is finalized.

Well, one way or another it's probably about time to start up a section of the scenario creation sub-forum for P4E2012, right? I mean, the scenario editor hasn't been created yet, but it expects to be created soon, so it's not too soon to start thinking about the concept of creating scenarios for it.

Good idea. Forum created.

Well, one way or another it's probably about time to start up a section of the scenario creation sub-forum for P4E2012, right? I mean, the scenario editor hasn't been created yet, but it expects to be created soon, so it's not too soon to start thinking about the concept of creating scenarios for it.

Yeah i'm interested. Is there a 2000 scenario anywhere ? I just can't seem to find it, and i'd be highly interested in playing it.

Not yet for the 2012 game. It's built in to the 2008 game, though. I have no doubt a 2000 scenario will be coming for the new game, though, either official or unofficial.

Meeeeee!