270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Scenario based on the Elder Scrolls

I don't know if anyone else here likes WRPGs but if you do, I made a scenario based on the Elder Scrolls, taking place 40 years after TES4: Oblivion ends. I put a lot of effort into it, but I'm not very satisfied with the results. Something just seems off, probably because I don't understand all the %s for a realistic scenario. But if by any chance anyone wants to try it, you can get it at:

http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/80248066/file.html

The DL link is the orange one on the right of the page.

• Upvote 1

Very intriguing, I must say! I spacebarred an entire election with the Invisibles and Republicans won 171 to Progressives' 79. The issues are looking awesome. Something completly new, congratulations. :)

Very intriguing, I must say! I spacebarred an entire election with the Invisibles and Republicans won 171 to Progressives' 79. The issues are looking awesome. Something completly new, congratulations. :)

Thanks. I tried my best to make it interesting and random. A lot of events have 50/50 outcomes that are supposed to sway the elections either right or left, but I don't think I did them right. The New Blades and Invisibles were put it to "bother" the two main parties, as only the Republicans or Progressives are meant to win. I've spacebarred the scenario about 100 times and I've had a pretty decent distribution of final candidates, which is what I was hoping for. If the scenario constructor for PE 2012 is as good as the one for PE '08, I'll try and make a better version.

This sounds amazing, I am a fan of Oblivion. Unfortunately, I do not have PF08...maybe consider a PF2012 one after the full version comes out?

I'm planning on getting PE 2012 and will indeed be re-doing it. Depending on my free time, I might make all kinds of scenarios: Skyrim, Dragon Age, some of the Final Fantasy worlds, alternate history non-monarchy medieval European superstates, all kinds of things. (I'm a big Civilization fan, might even make scenarios based on some of my Civ4 & Civ5 playthroughs, which I usually document down to the last detail, just for fun.)

One I'd really like to do is a "video game election" with Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and the "PC master race" as the parties, with game characters as the candidates, and things like on-disc DLC, used games, and digital vs. physical media as the issues.

• Upvote 1

I'm planning on getting PE 2012 and will indeed be re-doing it. Depending on my free time, I might make all kinds of scenarios: Skyrim, Dragon Age, some of the Final Fantasy worlds, alternate history non-monarchy medieval European superstates, all kinds of things. (I'm a big Civilization fan, might even make scenarios based on some of my Civ4 & Civ5 playthroughs, which I usually document down to the last detail, just for fun.)

One I'd really like to do is a "video game election" with Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and the "PC master race" as the parties, with game characters as the candidates, and things like on-disc DLC, used games, and digital vs. physical media as the issues.

All amazing ideas. When I heard about this scenario, my first thought was how cool this would be. My second thought was that a Mass Effect Scenario would be amazingly cool as well *ahem ahem* O:) Unfortunately, I have no experience at making scenarios...

I very much enjoy this scenario; one suggestion I have is the title; I think more Romanized titles, like Consul instead of President, Praetor for VP, and other little fluff like that, would be better suited.

For percentages, it all seems fine, nicely balanced, and just fun in general.

41 minutes ago, darkmoon72 said:

I would love to try this one, does anyone still have a copy?

My e-mail is deliriumtremensmusic@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I may have the Elder Scrolls one, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the Oklahoma one (though I remember it existing). I'll have a look around in the bowels of my packrat HD.

15 hours ago, Patine said:

I may have the Elder Scrolls one, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the Oklahoma one (though I remember it existing). I'll have a look around in the bowels of my packrat HD.

Thanks, that would be amazing, Patine.  I just remembered I had asked you for the Uganda scenario a while back - if you're able to find that one, I'd appreciate it too.