270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProgressiveMichael

Help please

Hi 270soft :D big fan of your games and a few questions if anyone can help!!!

1) If i buy the 2011 Canadian Election game can I also use the 2008 Canadian Scenarios?

2) Can I use a gift card to buy your games, it doesn't seem it :/

3) Can I buy campaigns forever even if I don't have Presidents forever but do have another game such as Prime Minister forever british edition?

Thanks - Michael

1) If i buy the 2011 Canadian Election game can I also use the 2008 Canadian Scenarios?

3) Can I buy campaigns forever even if I don't have Presidents forever but do have another game such as Prime Minister forever british edition?

Thanks - Michael

I'm not from 270 soft, but I can answer two of those. You CANNOT play 2008 Canadian PM4E scenarios on 2011 Canadian PM4E. They use different engines. And, Campaigns 4E only works for President 4E 2008. I have no idea about gift cards, I'm afraid. I hope this helps.

I'm not from 270 soft, but I can answer two of those. You CANNOT play 2008 Canadian PM4E scenarios on 2011 Canadian PM4E. They use different engines. And, Campaigns 4E only works for President 4E 2008. I have no idea about gift cards, I'm afraid. I hope this helps.

Lol it does thanks, but I have money on one and i want to buy a game but it only has the options of credit cards and paypal. Thanks for that though.

Hi Michael,

No, gift cards aren't an option with our online retailers as far as I know.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks - Michael

I hate to seem like I'm self-promoting, but there are some additional scenarios for the 2011 Canadian game available for download on the scenarios page. I've modified the 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, and 1997 scenarios for the 2008 game for the 2011 game.

If you're interested, they can be found here: http://scenarios.270soft.com/category/prime_minister_forever_canada_2011/