Electoral Vote- 97

Popular Vote- 41.9%

Thurmond- Dixiecrat

Electoral Vote-38

Popular vote-3%

Wallace(Me)- Progressive

Electoral Vote-0

Popular Vote- 4.6%

I did! (And I'm sorry I didn't make a comment before) The GOP race is quite entertaining, just like the third party candidates (I managed to take over 70 EV with the Dixiecrats). The only odd part I found is in the General Election, because the final democratic boost of momentum doesn't seem to happen, so the Republicans seem to win most of the time.

(BTW, Thanks for the honorary mention, POLLWONK!)

The final boost of momentum in the real life election was caused primarily by Truman's excellent campaigning (note: that's why I included the Whistlestop Campaigning).

It's also important to note that had Truman not campaigned so vigorously, then Dewey probably would have won the election. The early assumptions that he would win in a landslide (Dewey that is) were probably correct up to a certain a point during the campaign.

THanks again for the help! :) It was a great contribution you made towards the scenario.

I did! (And I'm sorry I didn't make a comment before) The GOP race is quite entertaining, just like the third party candidates (I managed to take over 70 EV with the Dixiecrats). The only odd part I found is in the General Election, because the final democratic boost of momentum doesn't seem to happen, so the Republicans seem to win most of the time.

(BTW, Thanks for the honorary mention, POLLWONK!)