270soft Forum

Have You Read My E-Mail?

Patine

Hi Patine,

Yes, I've read the e-mail. As I said in the initial reply, it takes significant time to troubleshoot scenarios. I can't promise when or if I will be able to solve the problem. It is queued.

For the download problem (getting and HTTP error), please e-mail us with more details about how you are trying to download (what program are you using, where are you clicking, and so on).

Sincerely,

Anthony Burgoyne

Lead Designer

270soft.com - TheorySpark

Where gaming gets political!

Hi Patine,

Yes, I've read the e-mail. As I said in the initial reply, it takes significant time to troubleshoot scenarios. I can't promise when or if I will be able to solve the problem. It is queued.

For the download problem (getting and HTTP error), please e-mail us with more details about how you are trying to download (what program are you using, where are you clicking, and so on).

Sincerely,

Anthony Burgoyne

Lead Designer

I'm just left-clicking on the P4E 2012 link in the "Your Products" e-mail in my inbox like I normally do when you send me a new product when I get the error. I'm using the latest version of Internet Explorer.

I recommend:

1. Select the link in the e-mail. Copy it.

2. Open your browser. Paste it to the URL bar. Press enter (or click the 'go' button).

Please let me know if this works,

Anthony Burgoyne

Lead Designer

I'm just left-clicking on the P4E 2012 link in the "Your Products" e-mail in my inbox like I normally do when you send me a new product when I get the error. I'm using the latest version of Internet Explorer.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend:

1. Select the link in the e-mail. Copy it.

2. Open your browser. Paste it to the URL bar. Press enter (or click the 'go' button).

Please let me know if this works,

Anthony Burgoyne

Lead Designer

It worked! I'm now updated to alpha version 1.1.2.

Archived