270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RFK/JFKfan

United States 2012 - UK Style

A new scenario I created. Download from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2q6zpzzafz6wj1t

Party descriptions:

Labor:

Social Democratic. Mostly left-of-center on both economic and social issues, although it does have a socially conservative wing (consisting of people such as Ben Nelson and Zell Miller), as well as a radical left-wing (that includes Dennis Kucinich, Barney Frank, etc).

Conservative:

Generally economically conservative and socially moderate. Includes a liberal "One Nation" wing (Jon Huntsman, Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, etc), a Reaganite wing (Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, etc) as well as many politicians who appeal to both wings (Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, etc).

Liberal Democrats:

Socially liberal and economically moderate.

American National Party:

Socially conservative and quite mixed on economic issues.

• Upvote 1

can you please put it in a compressed zip folder? you have to right-click and then select "Send to -> Compressed Zip Folder" thanks

• Upvote 1

Great scenario, challenging but not too challenging.

I played as Buchanan and the ANP, I had a foothold in the south and mountain west, and I ran ads in these areas. I fundraised like crazy and at one point had arond 75 EV's. On election day, Romney and Obama were in a dead EV heat, with me receiving 0 thanks to ties in states I had previously been winning. End result:

2j5xh07.png

• Upvote 1

Thanks.

There will probably be another update soon, with more candidates, more updated candidate images, etc. The Lib Dems and the ANP could really do with some more candidates. Any suggestions? I think Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer would be interesting editions for the former, and Jim DeMint, Ron Paul and Michele Bachmann for the latter.

• Upvote 1

The link does not work for me. Can you send me it in an Email.

Padams0511@gmail.com

• Upvote 2

still doesn't work.. .rar has never worked for me, i think you need to use the original folder and then just right click (blah, blah, blah)

• Upvote 1