270soft Forum
admin_270

President Forever 2012 Alpha Released

As did I. Looks nice though!

first run through notes:

really hard to maintain IF and debate skills (maybe bigger increases after you practice them)

percent reporting doesn't add up to 100%

Otherwise Great Game! :D

• Upvote 1

I got to October 14th then got the error out of bounds 0 and there's a problem with flying to Florida, it takes a few clicks to hit it.

I think having the ability to negotiate with your opponent over both taking public financing, as the opening for the general election, would be a good idea.

I entered my name and e-mail address to get the link by e-mail, and the link just goes to "page cannot be found." I did sign up for a P4E12 pre-order. What's wrong?

• Upvote 1

Just did a full play through and won with Obama .

It would be great if States were called on election night like in the 2008 version.

Furthermore why is Obama's experience only 3? As the incumbent president he should have more.

I like the more detailed campaign organistion on the state level.

Looking forward to the next version!

• Upvote 1

Just spaced through the game and on November 1st it gave me the error 0048FE96 in module P4E12.exp 00000024

I've gotten this error every single time. Haven't been able to complete the election yet. Also, I found that when you add a CP to an endorsement, the game glitches when you try to remove it. Overall, seems like a really good game so far, thank you :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

@Patine,

Please e-mail us if you are having a problem downloading ( http://270soft.com/contact/ ).

@Prometheus,

Obama would have a 2 in Experience in 2008. After being in office for 3 years, his experience has increased. The question is whether it's a 3 or 4.