270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LordBeckett

Alberta - 2012

Hey folks - just wondering what happened to this thread and the progress on Alberta 2012? I would love to help in any way I can. I did make a 2012 scenario (sorta incomplete, but it worked) using the Alberta - 2008 engine.

Ikalise do you think you could send me the scenario so I could test it out? ------> pilotboytim@hotmail.com

Ikalise do you think you could send me the scenario so I could test it out? ------> pilotboytim@hotmail.com

Tim - I looked around in my hard drive and I could not find it. It was not that balanced. However, I can make another kick at this if someone can do the more technical and graphics part of the engine (i.e. issue pictures, party logos, etc...) and I can handle the political stuff like leaders and constituency info.

2 hours ago, gramsci said:

Can I get a copy? fsobhani@gmail.com

LordBeckett hasn't been online for a while. I have a version he sent me, which I'm not sure if it was meant to be the final version of not. I suppose I could send it out.