270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jaminup93

Complaint

This is the third time this has happened. President Forever, Campaigns Forever, and Congress Forever all deactivated at the same time. I had to reactivate them, which erased all my work on my custom scenario that I had spent hours on. This is the most frustrating thing I have encountered and do not understand why it has happened 3 times.

• Upvote 1

Hi James,

Can you say more about what happens when they become deactivated? Do you receive some sort of message?

When you reactive them, what exactly do you do - for example, do you reinstall the game?

If you have custom scenarios, back them up to another folder so you won't lose them, whatever is happening.

This is the third time this has happened. President Forever, Campaigns Forever, and Congress Forever all deactivated at the same time. I had to reactivate them, which erased all my work on my custom scenario that I had spent hours on. This is the most frustrating thing I have encountered and do not understand why it has happened 3 times.

Hi James,

Can you say more about what happens when they become deactivated? Do you receive some sort of message?

When you reactive them, what exactly do you do - for example, do you reinstall the game?

If you have custom scenarios, back them up to another folder so you won't lose them, whatever is happening.

There's no warning, or anything. I click on the icon to play the game, it asks me for my code and email address used for the purchase. After providing these, they work fine. It stays activated too. It's happened three times.

• Upvote 1

You're using Vista, right?

Have you done a system restore or anything like that around the same time?

No, I'm on Windows 7. I had not done anything out of the ordinary routine that day. It just sort of deactivated. When I had a Vista computer it did do it once.

• Upvote 1

Ok, what exactly do you do to reactivate them?

No, I'm on Windows 7. I had not done anything out of the ordinary routine that day. It just sort of deactivated. When I had a Vista computer it did do it once.