270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Austin3450

Removing Created and Edited Scenarios

I want to completely remove all of the edited and added scenarios from my pc so i can reinstall president forever I have tried this by uninstalling it and it still does not work They reappear in the game listing with all data and fully functioning PLEASE HELP!!

I want to completely remove all of the edited and added scenarios from my pc so i can reinstall president forever I have tried this by uninstalling it and it still does not work They reappear in the game listing with all data and fully functioning PLEASE HELP!!

Go to C:\Program Files\President Forever 2008 + Primaries\scenarios

Delete the scenarios you don't want and copy and repaste the scenarios you do want to keep.

• Upvote 1

Go to C:\Program Files\President Forever 2008 + Primaries\scenarios

Delete the scenarios you don't want and copy and repaste the scenarios you do want to keep.

Ive done that but the scenarios that arent even there are still showing up and i cant figure out why

Ive done that but the scenarios that arent even there are still showing up and i cant figure out why

I had this same problem. If you're running either Vista or Windows, it saves another copy of the scenarios in some hidden file or folder. Turn on "Show hidden files and folders" in your control panel. Then search your files for one of the scenarios. When you find it, go to it's location and you'll find the scenarios. You can them permanently delete them.

Ya, Vista does funny things with file management.

I had this same problem. If you're running either Vista or Windows, it saves another copy of the scenarios in some hidden file or folder. Turn on "Show hidden files and folders" in your control panel. Then search your files for one of the scenarios. When you find it, go to it's location and you'll find the scenarios. You can them permanently delete them.