270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pa124

Help for a new player

Sorry if I've post this in the wrong place (or shouldn't have posted this at all) but I'm a bit stumped on the game. I'm a massive politics junkie so being able to run elections in the UK, US and Canada was a dream come true, I'm just waiting on a new laptop in order to download them. In the meantime I've downloaded the Demos and Premier Forever (BC version) and I always haemorrhage support at some point. There's no massive scandal, I'm controlling the spin, I've always picked the right issues and I have decent momentum but usually two or three weeks in my vote collapses and I end up losing about half my seats. I know I'm being a bit broad, I just need some tips on how to play the game I guess

HaplessOperator, make sure you have positive momentum and your opponent(s) have negative momentum. If all you have is positive, then once you run out of undecided voters, it will be very difficult to gain new voters.

Anthony Burgoyne

Lead Designer

270soft.com - TheorySpark

Where gaming gets political!

Sorry if I've post this in the wrong place (or shouldn't have posted this at all) but I'm a bit stumped on the game. I'm a massive politics junkie so being able to run elections in the UK, US and Canada was a dream come true, I'm just waiting on a new laptop in order to download them. In the meantime I've downloaded the Demos and Premier Forever (BC version) and I always haemorrhage support at some point. There's no massive scandal, I'm controlling the spin, I've always picked the right issues and I have decent momentum but usually two or three weeks in my vote collapses and I end up losing about half my seats. I know I'm being a bit broad, I just need some tips on how to play the game I guess