270soft Forum

Indiana Senatorial 2010

Just finished the first Indiana scenario (ever made?), it was probably the most difficult with it having 93 counties, which means typing in various facts 93 times each.

Here's the candidates.

Republican:

Dan Coats

Marlin Stutzman

John Hostettler

Don Bates, Jr.

Richard Behney

Democratic:

Brad Ellsworth

Evan Bayh

More to be included after research, if you have any suggestions leave it in the comments below.

Libertarian:

Rebecca Sink-Burris

Here's what the maps look like, I put in false percentages so I could get a visual up for all of you.

33jliqd.jpg

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I've been trying to figure how to get Bayh into the lead when he's on, but have the Democrats not leading when Bayh isn't in the race. So I set an event when the game first starts (if Bayh is running) that put the democratic momentum high enough to get the Democrats in the lead by the next turn. This eliminates that problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Just use the General Election bonus tool for each candidate on Campaigns Forever...

Ok so I've been trying to figure how to get Bayh into the lead when he's on, but have the Democrats not leading when Bayh isn't in the race. So I set an event when the game first starts (if Bayh is running) that put the democratic momentum high enough to get the Democrats in the lead by the next turn. This eliminates that problem.

• 3 months later...

Archived