270soft Forum

Wisconsin 2010 Beta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

stjohnv12@gmail.com

The Wisconsin Gubernatorial 2010 scenario is finally posted! I sent it out to everyone who posted their email above!

If you didn't post your email, it's posted on the Theoryspark scenarios page here: http://scenarios.270soft.com/category/p4e8/

If you have any negative feedback, post and I will make the changes. Thank you.

The Wisconsin Gubernatorial 2010 scenario is finally posted! I sent it out to everyone who posted their email above!

If you didn't post your email, it's posted on the Theoryspark scenarios page here: http://scenarios.270soft.com/category/p4e8/

If you have any negative feedback, post and I will make the changes. Thank you.

Overall it is very good but I do have some suggestions. I think you should add some third party candidates as well as more Democrats and Republicans. Also...for the endorsements, there are random people that weren't elected to Congress serving as Congresspeople! This includes, Todd Kolosso, Joe Kallas, and Julie Lassa.

Overall it is very good but I do have some suggestions. I think you should add some third party candidates as well as more Democrats and Republicans. Also...for the endorsements, there are random people that weren't elected to Congress serving as Congresspeople! This includes, Todd Kolosso, Joe Kallas, and Julie Lassa.

Sorry about that, updated on the scenarios page and sent a new copy to your email. For now I'm going to be unable to add fictional candidates to the game because I have a lot of other scenarios to edit and upload. Thank you for pointing out the error.

Sorry about that, updated on the scenarios page and sent a new copy to your email. For now I'm going to be unable to add fictional candidates to the game because I have a lot of other scenarios to edit and upload. Thank you for pointing out the error.

I wasn't suggesting adding fictional candidates. I was suggesting that you add candidates that didn't run. This includes:

Democrats

• Jim Doyle, incumbent governor
  • Barbara Lawton, Lieutenant Governor
  • Ron Kind, U.S. Representative
  • Herb Kohl, U.S. Senator
  • Tammy Baldwin, U.S. Representative
  • Marc Marotta, former Secretary of Administration, Chairman of Doyle Campaign, current senior partner at the law firm of Foley & Lardner
  • Kathleen Falk, Dane County Executive and 2006 nominee for Attorney General
  • Mark O'Connell, president of the Wisconsin Counties Association

Republicans

• Tommy Thompson, former four-term Wisconsin Governor
  • Tim Michels, 2004 U.S. Senate Candidate
  • Bill McCoshen, former Secretary of Commerce; currently president of a lobbying firm
  • Mark Bugher, former Secretary of Administration, currently Ex. Dir. of UW Research Park
  • Congressman Paul Ryan
  • J.B. Van Hollen, Wisconsin Attorney General
  • Mark Todd of Appleton, businessman

I wasn't suggesting adding fictional candidates. I was suggesting that you add candidates that didn't run. This includes:

Democrats

• Jim Doyle, incumbent governor
  • Barbara Lawton, Lieutenant Governor
  • Ron Kind, U.S. Representative
  • Herb Kohl, U.S. Senator
  • Tammy Baldwin, U.S. Representative
  • Marc Marotta, former Secretary of Administration, Chairman of Doyle Campaign, current senior partner at the law firm of Foley & Lardner
  • Kathleen Falk, Dane County Executive and 2006 nominee for Attorney General
  • Mark O'Connell, president of the Wisconsin Counties Association

Republicans

• Tommy Thompson, former four-term Wisconsin Governor
  • Tim Michels, 2004 U.S. Senate Candidate
  • Bill McCoshen, former Secretary of Commerce; currently president of a lobbying firm
  • Mark Bugher, former Secretary of Administration, currently Ex. Dir. of UW Research Park
  • Congressman Paul Ryan
  • J.B. Van Hollen, Wisconsin Attorney General
  • Mark Todd of Appleton, businessman

I meant fictional in the sense that they weren't involved in the real campaign of 2010. It's fiction that Paul Ryan left his post to run. I guess I could of added Jim Doyle as an "off" candidate but adding all of those that you listed above goes against the premise of the scenario. Which I intended to make as a strict replica of the 2010 scenario. If I were to add all those above it would be a "what if" scenario.

Archived