270soft Forum
Prometheus

Berlin 2011

This is the scenario for the Berlin 2011 elections. It's not quite finished but already playable.

As the election is very close, SPD and the Greens try to win the majority of seats, while the CDU and the Left are trying a comeback, while the minor parties are trying to get into the Abgeordnetenhaus.

Update 5/5/2011:

- added alternative leaders

- updated issues positions

- added party relations

- fixed party goals

Screenshot1.jpg

The SPD with a slight lead at the start of the campaign

Screenshot2.jpg

Me winning with the SPD the mayority of seats, but not enough to continue the SPD-Left-coalition

Screenshot3.jpg

Some alternative leaders for the big parties

Comment with your Email and I'll send it.

Things to do:

- finalize issue positions

- updating the candidates in the seats

- a better map

The CDU election goal seems odd, given they will settle for junior partner to the Greens, yet it's not only higher than the Greens as stated, but also, at 47%, is significantly higher than the SDP. I also believe only a lucky and masterful player could actually get that goal. This is from my look over of the initial lookover of the players and starting layout. Otherwise, it looks quite good. I'm going to actually try playing soon, and hopefully have more commentary.

• Upvote 1

Any chance to get this scenario? Thank you sailarmada@yahoo.com

I have the version of this put out by the original creator a couple years ago, but it doesn't look complete. If you still would like despite that, let me know.

I have the original Prometheus version of this scenario, but as I recall, it had errors that prevented it from working properly and that I couldn't fix.

I have a "copy" of this that the maker created at about the time of his last post here, but I'm not sure it was considered finished - it seems like a beta in feel. I believe Prometheus hasn't posted for several years though. Do you still want a copy?

On 5/16/2016 at 3:58 AM, Patine said:

I have a "copy" of this that the maker created at about the time of his last post here, but I'm not sure it was considered finished - it seems like a beta in feel. I believe Prometheus hasn't posted for several years though. Do you still want a copy?

yes sorry, i know its been a while but if you still have it could you send it to me?

sorry again for the late reply and i know you might not have it anymore

Edited by harveyrayson2
i quoted the comment wrong