270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Patine

Have I Been Blackballed?

I've noticed that for almost a month EVERY ONE of my posts and threads has gone unresponded to, while almost everyone else whose posted has received some sort of acknowledgement. I'd hate to descend into paranoia and think I'd been deliberately and organizedly shunned by the community for some wrong I'm unaware of, but it does seem odd, and quite discouraging. Can someone help me out here? I'd thought maybe forumers can't read my posts for some technical reason, so if you can read this, please SOMEBODY post here to reassure me.

Haven't been much around, lately.

I am eager for P4E2012, but the few news we get is nothing to keep me excited to stay around at the moment.

Hopefully they'll get the beta out asap.

I've noticed that for almost a month EVERY ONE of my posts and threads has gone unresponded to,

I've done a quick scan to see if I could work out why people have been ignoring you and couldn't see many posts that you had done. A bit of a shame really as I was hoping I would find you posting something really insulting that would justify people giving you the cold shoulder.

Perhaps I scanned in the wrong place. Or perhaps you posted in the wrong place.

If it makes you feel better Patine, I have been ignoring everyones posts for about 6 months and amazingly everyone has been ignoring me in return.