Mr. Political

Four Proposals for My Next Scenario

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Rather Play?

• Commander-in-Chief (2004) Bridges v. Democrat
    • Commander-in-Chief (2008) Allen v. Templeton v. Democrat
    • West Wing (1998) Bartlet v. Eisenhower
    • West Wing (2010) Santos v. Repubican

Obviously, there would be more candidates for each primary but those would be the ones that one the nomination (where it says Democrat for CiC and Republican for WW, we don't know their nominee).

Please vote :)

Please, please, please .... make it the Commander in Chief 2008!!!!!!!

I always wanted to play as Nathan Templeton against Allen and kick her out of office. :D

As for the Democratic opponent, you could use the female Senate Majority Leader which is shown in the second episode.

A CiC2008 would be a dream come true.

As for issues in this scenario, you should most certainly consider the ERA and North Korea.

I'll be doing CiC 2008 First :)

And then WW 1998.

I'll begin working and Ayamo:

-What's the Senate Majority Leader's Name

-I was trying to include more than one Democrat

-There will be a primary challenge to Templeton, but I'm not saying who ;)

I'll be doing CiC 2008 First :)

And then WW 1998.

I'll begin working and Ayamo:

-What's the Senate Majority Leader's Name

-I was trying to include more than one Democrat

-There will be a primary challenge to Templeton, but I'm not saying who ;)

You won't make Jim Gardner abandon Mac and challenge Templeton??? :blink:

Or wait ... maybe Melanie, the former AG?

If she's not the challenger, she should at least be a VP candidate.

I'll check the episode for the SML's name and a few potential more Democratic candidates once I'm back from work.

EDIT:

Here she is, sorry for the bad picture quality.

Senator Alison Remarque (D), the state's not mentioned and she appears only once and is mentioned a second time when Mac and Templeton are doing this townhall meeting where the SML dropped out.

zcwfbzjn.png

oh82fa8j.png

You could also use this guy as another Democratic candidate.

His name is never mentioned, but it says in the film that this scene is a "meeting with Democratic leadership".

The DNC Chairman is shown later (in the episode with the State of the Union adress, I've given the DVD to a buddy of mine, so I can't take a picture of him right now), so I think it'd be fair to assume that this man could be used as maybe House Minority Leader?

Think of whatever name you like, since he's nameless.

k8jshktl.png

If you need any help ... storyline ... maybe issues, just ask.

I'm a CiC addicted man person. B)

-Those two will be in the Democratic Field

-Issues are set

-I can confirm Gardner is a potential VP Candidate for Mac

and...

-The Republican Challenger is someone who pledged support to Nathan, but backed out after he screwed him/her. That's all I will be saying on that issue

Maybe some help with Events?

Were there ever tv shows mentioned in the story?

Also, one event: the "Templeton" tape is released!!

Also, since the show was short-lived (i wont even get in to that) there are few politicians. So more obvious names will be included in the Veep List, but a lot I have made up

-Those two will be in the Democratic Field

-Issues are set

-I can confirm Gardner is a potential VP Candidate for Mac

and...

-The Republican Challenger is someone who pledged support to Nathan, but backed out after he screwed him/her. That's all I will be saying on that issue

The DNC Chairman will not be a candidate?

I wonder who the Republican challenger could be ... he didn't screw Melanie. He didn't screw his Chief of Staaf (she's absolutely loyal), I don't think this one Republican minister was backstabbed by Templeton after he resigned from cabinet.

Now it occurs to me ... what about Senator Joe Peck? But yeah, you won't say anything more. :P

Maybe some help with Events?

Were there ever tv shows mentioned in the story?

Also, one event: the "Templeton" tape is released!!

As for TV shows: Only Gordon Blake's War Room.

Events ... uhum ...

1. Maybe you could include a report about Mac's efficiency as President as some sort of scandal and how far she's willing to go (as for endorsing very conservative Senator Lee to get her AG confirmed and playing favorite politics when getting the Peck challenger out off the way).

2. Templeton has been in office for decades, maybe there could something come up, besides the Templeton tape - which really is a killer.

3. Constitutionalists coming out against Mac because she overstepped in this Hyattsville affair where she sent in federal forces to deal with a local problem (which the Governor didn't want to adress, but anyway)

4. What about North Korea violating the treaty they've signed in order to prevent the war?

5. Some sort of smear article on Mac on how she's handling her husband's ambitions who really hates his FLOTUS position.

I know the question is annoying, but how long until we can expect a first version of this scenario? :D

from a quick spacebar, i noticed Allen is too weak in the GE

and Templeton is too strong in the GOP Primaries

I will add nunez

um, probably tuesday..hopefully sooner

and the game scenario has them getting screwed not in the show...

All that is left...

-Fix the National Scenario

-Add Nunez

-Adjust Independent and Templeton Polling

-Two More Spacebars

from a quick spacebar, i noticed Allen is too weak in the GE

and Templeton is too strong in the GOP Primaries

I will add nunez

Nunez is goood. :D

Templeton being too strong in the primaries is not to much of a problem, I'd think.

He's practically the definition of party establishment, but that depends on how strong his opponent (whoever that is) is.

His opponent should be stronger than they are now and I'm thinking of adding that Congressman who had the info about Keaton to the mix...thoughts?

Also, an event = Keaton's wife dying

His opponent should be stronger than they are now and I'm thinking of adding that Congressman who had the info about Keaton to the mix...thoughts?

Also, an event = Keaton's wife dying

That's a good event and would certainly boost Mac's favorability ratings. :)

Followed by a strong endorsment event from Keaton himself? Praising her leadership?

I'd have to know the name of the challenger to know whether he could be a strong opponent, or not. :P

Hm ... not so sure about this Congressman. He appeared to be a minor Congressman without any leadership position (Chair, Whip, or such things). National profile would be zilch.

But sure, why not ... throw him into the mix (but his funds should be very limited)

Governor of the great state of Florida which was hit by a horrible hurricane and sparred with Mac over the oil tanker.

She was on Mac's shortlist to be VP, but turned her down because of this oil tanker issue (in which she was influenced by Templeton).

Seems to be a very successfull governor who managed to move military bases down to Florida which certainly created hundreds of jobs.

She's a Latina.

Don't know what more to say.

I discovered a new problem, can I have help?

I saved my scenario in Campaigns Forever, blah blah blah

Then I went to my Compuer -> Program Files -> President Forever -> Scenarios and missing in the Scenario Folder was.. Commander in Chief - 2008

So I went back to Campaigns Forever and realized the scenario was fine and the only way to access it was from going to edit an image or something to view the folder.

Help?

- I have Windows Vista

As for Governor Nunez: Terry Hoyos

As for your problem ... I have no clue, to be honest. :(

You could ask the folks of TheorySpark, they're usually very supportive.

I discovered a new problem, can I have help?

I saved my scenario in Campaigns Forever, blah blah blah

Then I went to my Compuer -> Program Files -> President Forever -> Scenarios and missing in the Scenario Folder was.. Commander in Chief - 2008

So I went back to Campaigns Forever and realized the scenario was fine and the only way to access it was from going to edit an image or something to view the folder.

Help?

- I have Windows Vista

It's a trick about administrator options. I got the same in Windows 7, but apparently it works in Windows Vista, too. Right-click on your Campaigns Forever shortcut and select in the drop-down menu 'Run as Administrator.' Do this everytime you work on the scenario (or any other scenario). You'll likely have to redo what you've already done. :( Then also run P4E2008 as 'administrator' whenever you run a self-made scenario. Hope this helps! :)

Good to know how to handle the problem, but Mr. Political: Please don't abandon this project because you have to do it once more all over again. :(

Well, my Key Code is not working for Campaigns 4ever

The project is on hold until further notice, however it will be resumed following the technical issues being resolved.

Please be patient