270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lahbas

1904 United States Presidential Election

The download link is here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2C0HT5KS

Now, there are some things that are missing.

*There are no events written as of yet. There were some issues that could be added, but I am not sure as to the dates they should come into effect, and they did not have a major effect upon the race anyways.

*There are crusaders, but it would be helpful if anyone could give me any additional ones and their strengths, especially if I have gotten any of them wrong.

*An issue regarding statehood for Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Arizona. I was not sure how to word the various positions of the issue. How would you guys do it?

Also, if anyone can tell me how the scenario goes (I tried to make it as historical as possible, which is not great for a Democratic Party player), and how I could improve it. I am not all that great at self-testing scenarios.

Suprisingly I still have the scenario, which I thought I had lost, but not the 1900 one which I had used as a base for it. Huh.

Anyway, I'll try and get it up at some point. If I remember correctly it was still in something of a beta stage, in large part because the Democrats were always so weak.

Also it might be good to poke me once in a while given I am prone to forgetting minor projects. Alas, memory is fleeting. ;)

Suprisingly I still have the scenario, which I thought I had lost, but not the 1900 one which I had used as a base for it. Huh.

Anyway, I'll try and get it up at some point. If I remember correctly it was still in something of a beta stage, in large part because the Democrats were always so weak.

Also it might be good to poke me once in a while given I am prone to forgetting minor projects. Alas, memory is fleeting. ;)

I actually have the 1900 scenario (Or a 1900 scenario maybe not the one you are thinking of) I can certainly send it to you if I get your email

I actually have the 1900 scenario. Give me your email and I can send it

jamesrobertmclaughlin@yahoo.com

May rework it for a 1896 Scenario.

Now that I managed to remind myself, I am going to try and upload 1904 to some file-sharing site for you guys. Hopefully one that won't be taken down. :P