270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reece134

Problem pls help!

Hi all,

I have created a scenario (after editing a existing scenario) and I want to upload it but now I cannot find it on the computer! It's not in the scenarios folder where, as far as I'm concerned, it should be, and because I really don't understand how to search the entire computer on Vista, I can't find it in general.

Huh? What am I missing, thanks for any help.

Reece.

Just joined the forum as I am having the same issue. Built a huge 2012 scenario and now cannot export it. Searched the computer and checked all modified/created files and got nothing. Help plz.

Well it really just depends what folder the scenario is in. Not really a big problem. Just check all your folders in documents, otherwise make sure before you edit a scenario you know where it is.

I still cannot find the scenario. I even saved it under a new name. Checked the scenario folder (where I keep everything I make) Also checked documents folder. Cannot find scenario in any searches or recently modified/created files that match. The game can see (and load) the scenario but it is not contained in any directory or folder from what I can tell. I have also checked and rechecked the permissions on all these folders.

Is there a way that we can overwrite the folder where C4E saves these scenarios at? Any other help it find this missing scenario?

If using Windows Vista or 7 you definitely need to run Campaign Forever as an administrator. If you haven't I've been able to do the following.

1) Enter another scenario and go to edit a candidate

2) Click their picture

3) Go through the photos and find the scenario you're referring to

4) Once you find it send it to the recycle bin

5) After this go to the recycle bin and restore it. 9 out of 10 times it works for me.

Good Luck!

If using Windows Vista or 7 you definitely need to run Campaign Forever as an administrator. If you haven't I've been able to do the following.

1) Enter another scenario and go to edit a candidate

2) Click their picture

3) Go through the photos and find the scenario you're referring to

4) Once you find it send it to the recycle bin

5) After this go to the recycle bin and restore it. 9 out of 10 times it works for me.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the help friend. I will make sure to run as admin in the future. I was able to find and delete the file and now have a copy that I can work with. I am going to fix some of the percentages and then upload it to get some feedback on the quality.