270soft Forum
jjnolla

Puerto Rico gubernatorial election 2008

I would like to make a scenario for gubernatorial elections in Puerto Rico, but I don't really know much of how to do this.

I have the election data for Puerto Rico's gubernatorial elections going back to 1948.

I know the candidates that I want to include both for the primaries and the general election.

But I am really ignorant as to how to work with the Scenario creator.

I would really appreciate some help from the experts in this forum.

I would like to make a scenario for gubernatorial elections in Puerto Rico, but I don't really know much of how to do this.

I have the election data for Puerto Rico's gubernatorial elections going back to 1948.

I know the candidates that I want to include both for the primaries and the general election.

But I am really ignorant as to how to work with the Scenario creator.

I would really appreciate some help from the experts in this forum.

I can offer some aid if you can phrase it as questions.

How can I add a map of Puerto Rico?

How do I enter the data related to voting performance in each subdivision?

name your map file as "map" in the specific scenario folder, most people like to transport the map onto theoryspark's background source. For Pfe +P, go the percentage xml file, which will use internet explorer to have a look at the file. You'll see the political units are regions/states and the voting shares begin at party id i.e. "Democrat", and then the code asks for a starting percentage. This is also affected by leaning, committed and undecided voter percentages below that. First is for the general election and next is the primaries with the same details, which feature all the candidates from that specific party.