270soft Forum
jjnolla

Money in Congress Forever 2010

I have played various times as the GOP but always run out of money just before the end of September and my fundraising is pathetic (even though I use it every turn).

Can someone give me any ideas? How can I keep from running out of money?

I target various seats in all regions of the country, I run ads locally, and I have all the crusaders. Maybe that's the principal reason why I run out of money so soon. However, since I generally have a projected majority at some point in mid-September, I would think that my fundraising should pick up as a result (the "go with the winner" syndrome).

I have played various times as the GOP but always run out of money just before the end of September and my fundraising is pathetic (even though I use it every turn).

Can someone give me any ideas? How can I keep from running out of money?

I target various seats in all regions of the country, I run ads locally, and I have all the crusaders. Maybe that's the principal reason why I run out of money so soon. However, since I generally have a projected majority at some point in mid-September, I would think that my fundraising should pick up as a result (the "go with the winner" syndrome).

Maybe you're doing too much? I think $35m is a bit low and I agree that the fundraising is anaemic but I run very few adverts, and only really target seats that are within reasonable reach, that is +/-10%.