270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tippins

Congress Forever Help

I'm playing as the democrats for the 2008 scenario, and I've been having scandals launched against me every day since early october. They're always have 3 power, and literally occur every day. Is this a known glitch, or can I do something to prevent this?

Its a local scandal causing it. you should check your turn summary on scandals. Some local scandal is going national and doing it over and over again. You can prevent this from happening by making sure no local scandals reach power 10.

Local scandals can create national news stories once they reach power 10 (as MrBlonde says below), but they should only create them once. This was a bug and has been fixed in v. 1.2.3.

Anthony Burgoyne

http://www.TheorySpark.com

Games that spark the political imagination!

Its a local scandal causing it. you should check your turn summary on scandals. Some local scandal is going national and doing it over and over again. You can prevent this from happening by making sure no local scandals reach power 10.