270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mz452

UK Elections in Chancellor Forever

So electoral reform has become a huge issue in the UK. From what I hear, it seems that some people want to change the voting system to that of Germany. Is it possible to convert a Prime Minister Forever scenario to a Chancellor Forever scenario?

• Upvote 1

If the Labour Party had won office a referendum would have been held on the Australian AV system, however this will not be the case.

It is rumoured that one term of the Tory-Liberal coalition is that AV will be made the new voting system.

The German system is used in Scotland and Wales but as far as I know, no major party is proposing to have this system in General elections.

The problem is to win a majority government under AMS (German style) the winning party would need around 45% of the national vote so almost every Parliament would be a hung parliament.

That's not what I care about. I only want to know how to convert these scenarios to go with a different game.

• Upvote 1

I'm in the middle of doing a primary_secondary conversion for UK 2010. I've took out the new features incase they interfere with the game on CF.