270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JerseyBoy

Fails in the middle?

I've created a 1997 New Jersey Gubernatorial scenario, using Zion's incredible 2009 one as a springboard for the maps, endorsers etc. I created it because my dad actually ran in that election, and it is a birthday present for him.

There is a problem:

when I hit "done" on the turn of June 15, 1997, it says "list index out of bounds (5)" a thousand times until it goes away and I have to Alt+F4 the game window. I'll gladly send out a copy of the scenario if anybody wants to take a look at what's happening.

And the numbers are exaggerated in Monmouth, Bergen and Ocean counties, I know, but I will also make a version with valid numbers.

Thanks,

JerseyBoy

If you can't figure it out, we can look at it ( http://www.theoryspark.com/interact/contact.htm ), although it might take some time to give a response, depending on how difficult it is to figure out the cause of the error.

Anthony Burgoyne

http://www.TheorySpark.com

Games that spark the political imagination!

I've created a 1997 New Jersey Gubernatorial scenario, using Zion's incredible 2009 one as a springboard for the maps, endorsers etc. I created it because my dad actually ran in that election, and it is a birthday present for him.

There is a problem:

when I hit "done" on the turn of June 15, 1997, it says "list index out of bounds (5)" a thousand times until it goes away and I have to Alt+F4 the game window. I'll gladly send out a copy of the scenario if anybody wants to take a look at what's happening.

And the numbers are exaggerated in Monmouth, Bergen and Ocean counties, I know, but I will also make a version with valid numbers.

Thanks,

JerseyBoy