270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Potsdamerplatz

Discounts for older games

With Congress Forever 2010 and British Prime Minister Forever 2010 both set for release over the next 4-6 weeks, how about TheorySpark offering some of their older games at a massive discount for those who purchase either (or both)

I can't imagine many folk still wanting to purchase the older Australia & Canada Prime Minister games which have been around for a few years now. Selling them at a knockdown value for a limited period ($5 each) might bring in a few extra sales and reward regular customers.

I have all the TheorySpark games apart from the above two and would be happy to add them to my collection if they weren't so expensive. The Canada game at £14 GBP is terribly expensive. I looked at it a few days ago and baulked at the price!!!

Yet Chancellor Forever is only £6 (which is excellent value for money) so why the massive difference in price?

Just an idea guys. Hope it doesn't sound like I'm fishing for a bargain (although I would definitely buy both if it did happen) :P

With Congress Forever 2010 and British Prime Minister Forever 2010 both set for release over the next 4-6 weeks, how about TheorySpark offering some of their older games at a massive discount for those who purchase either (or both)

I can't imagine many folk still wanting to purchase the older Australia & Canada Prime Minister games which have been around for a few years now. Selling them at a knockdown value for a limited period ($5 each) might bring in a few extra sales and reward regular customers.

I have all the TheorySpark games apart from the above two and would be happy to add them to my collection if they weren't so expensive. The Canada game at £14 GBP is terribly expensive. I looked at it a few days ago and baulked at the price!!!

Yet Chancellor Forever is only £6 (which is excellent value for money) so why the massive difference in price?

Just an idea guys. Hope it doesn't sound like I'm fishing for a bargain (although I would definitely buy both if it did happen) :P

I think it's because the Canadian version comes with 8 scenarios. British version only 1 so far and the Chancellor version has 2 on the older version, and I think it was just the one in 2009.

Thanks for this feedback - we'll look into the options we have on this.

Anthony Burgoyne

http://www.TheorySpark.com

Games that spark the political imagination!

I think it's because the Canadian version comes with 8 scenarios. British version only 1 so far and the Chancellor version has 2 on the older version, and I think it was just the one in 2009.

If thats the price that comes with good scenarios some people on this board should start charging for the popular ones :lol: jk.

Me too. Especially with Congress Forever and British Prime Minister Forever 2010 both available from the end of the week, I'm keen to purchase both at once but there doesn't seem to be any option even to do this in a single transaction using Paypal.

I'd be surprised if people are still purchasing the Australian and Canadian games which are now 3 years out of date. Give us a discount and enjoy the boost in extra sales whilst election fever is running high. B)

We'll look into the options we have on this, probably in a few days.

Thanks,

Anthony Burgoyne

Cheers Anthony. I noticed that if you purchase President Forever 2008 through RegNow then you get a 50% discount on other TheorySpark games. I've provided a screenshot below showing the order screen.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Potsdamerplatz/theoryspark.jpg

Now I would really fancy having Australia and Canada at those prices. :P

All we're asking is that the same deal be made available for Congress Forever and BPMF 2010

I appreciate you've got a business to run and customers can't be allowed to dictate the prices or haggle for discounts. Merely pointing out that the offer is on the table already for older games and perhaps it should be updated now to include the latest 2 releases.

Hurry up and implement it though. Cause I'm dying to purchase all 4 games. I need my election fix. :lol:

Hi,

The retailer we are using for Congress Forever and PM4E British 2010 doesn't have cross-offer capabilities that are similar.

However, if you e-mail us ( http://www.theoryspark.com/interact/contact.htm ) with the names of the games you want, we can try to help you.

Sincerely,

Anthony Burgoyne

Anything? I want to spend my money on your games...can we get an answer please?